Chapter Seventy-Two.

Joe's POV.

  Today is Boxing Day, as we call it in England. However, here in the United States, apparently, it's simply just December 26th.

  Anyway, for the third morning in a row, I woke up my favorite way with Aly. When I woke up, Aly was already awake and silently on her phone.

  "Good morning babe," I smiled.

  "Good morning," Aly grinned as she leaned up to give me a kiss.

  I turned around and also grabbed my phone and went on my social medias again. I used to always go on them but ever since they've blown up a lot, I still use them, but not as often because it sometimes freezes my phone.

  "What should we do today?" Aly asked cheerfully.

  "Hm, I don't know, how're you feeling?"

  "Fine!"

  Aly and I discussed what we should do today and couldn't come up with anything.

  "Well, let's just see how the day goes," Aly suggested smiling.

  She's so damn beautiful. And so optimistic. Like she's always so happy and peaceful about everything.

  "What?" Aly asked me awaking me from my thoughts.

  "Huh?"

  "You were staring at me," Aly giggled.

  "I was thinking about you, how you're so perfect," I said making Aly blush.

  Aly didn't say anything but once again gave me a kiss.

  "Let's go shower," Aly smiled.

  I nodded my head and Aly quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and started the shower.

  I followed her and got in the shower with her. After the shower, Aly and I got dressed, slowly might I add. And then Aly did her make-up while I set up to film a video for YouTube. Aly agreed to help me record.

  "Ready?" Aly asked.

  "Are you?" I laughed.

  "Yeah, you just need to press record and I can pretty much do the rest," I smiled.

  "Okay," Aly smiled as she put her phone in her lap and pressed record for me.

  I did my video, which was just a Q&A. Aly and I had discussed how much we would tell the general public so I figured I could do a Q&A to answer some questions I had decided on.

  "Alright this question asks if I'm single, taken, or married. And I am married, to Aly! My beautiful wife!" I grinned, making Aly blush behind the camera.

  "Okay! Next question..." I trailed off.

  As I finished the video Aly helped me edit it and then we uploaded it. Aly and I decided that it's okay to say we have kids and their names, but we don't know if we want them on camera yet, although it will probably happen eventually. We've also mentioned that the next video that will be wanted for us to do is to introduce Aly and possibly the kids. Although, in the video there weren't any questions about if I had kids so, no one might suspect.

  "That was awesome, babe," Aly smiled as she held Maisie on her lap.

  Fletch was overwhelmed with all the new toys he had recieved and played with them all on the floor.

  "Thanks," I grinned.

  We hung out for a little while in the hotel. Aly had the idea to pay our debts to Lucy and Bryan and offer to take Caleb for the night tonight.