Chapter Thirty-Five.

Aly's POV

  Maisie Emma Sugg. She's beautiful and I can't believe that she's finally here. I have been sleeping ever since we got home, only waking up every so often to feed her. Joe has been amazing by taking care of both the kids. For the second time since we got home, I got out of bed.

  "Hey babe, how're you feeling?" Joe asked carrying Maisie.

  "A bit tired still, but overall, fine."

  "Good," Joe said happily.

  I took Maisie from Joe, as Joe went to change Fletcher's diaper.

  I went to sit on the sofa and feed Maisie for a bit. Overall, Maisie is a lot smaller than Fletcher was. I fed her until she stopped and then I burped her gently until she then fell asleep.

  "Mommy!" Fletcher giggled as he toddled down the hallway holding Joe's index finger.

  "Sh, Fletch, Maisie's sleeping," I said playing with Fletcher's hair. Fletcher climbed up onto the sofa and plopped down next to me. Joe then picked him up, sat down and put Fletch on his lap.

  "I love you," Joe said as he leaned in for a kiss.

  I slowly unwrapped one of my arms from Maisie and held Joe's hand and leaned my head on his shoulder.

  "Mommy, play?" Fletch questioned.

  "Alright Fletch," I said slowly handing Maisie to Joe, "But only one game and then bedtime, you're stayed up extra late tonight, it's already 9."

  Fletcher got out his toys and I played with him for a bit before he started getting droopy eyed and tired.

  "Up," Fletch said as I stood up.

  I picked him up and rocked him. It's crazy how they grow up so fast. It felt like yesterday that I was pregnant with Fletcher. Not soon after, Fletcher was also asleep, so Joe and I were sat on the sofa holding our babies. I went to put Fletch in his crib and Joe went to our bedroom and flicked on a lamp before laying Maisie in the middle of our bed. He stripped into his underwear and I put on one of his shirts before we both, slowly and quietly, climbed into bed. That night I woke up twice to check on Maisie and another time she was awake crying, so I fed her and then changed her diaper.

  Maisie woke up for a second time that night but Joe took care of her.

  "Thank you Joe," I said as he came back to bed with Maisie, then we both fell back to sleep.

  The rest of the evening we all slept peacefully. I woke up around 7 am, Maisie was still asleep as well as Joe. I went to go check on Fletcher who was awake in his crib, so I picked him up and gave him a bath. Fletcher played in the water a bit while I gave him a wash. After his bath, I dressed him and put him in his crib to play while I jumped in the shower quickly. In the midst of my shower Joe knocked on the door.

  "Aly?" Joe said as he opened the door.

  "Yeah babe?"

  "Just letting you know that I'm up with Maisie."

  "Ok, I'll be out in a second, then you can have a break."

  "Thanks babe."

  I finished up in the shower and quickly got dressed. I went into the nursery and got Fletch and he toddled into the livingroom.

  "Thanks babe," Joe said giving me a peck on the cheek while handing me Maisie.

  Joe vanished down the hall to go shower. I fed Maisie and watched Fletcher play. Maisie started crying so I burped her and she quickly stopped.