Chapter Sixty-Five.

Aly's POV

  The next morning I woke up and Joe wasn't in bed. I sat up and then heard the toilet flush and Joe walked out from the bathroom.

  "Morning," Joe smiled.

  "Hi," I said, still waking up.

  Both the kids were still asleep. Joe got back into bed with me before we both decided to get a bath together this morning. The hotel bathroom had a huge bath that we had only ever used for the kids. So, since the kids were still asleep and probably would be asleep for a while considering how early it is, Joe and I decided to have a bath.

  "Babe, maybe later today or tomorrow, do you want to help me shoot a video to put on my channel again?" Joe asked.

  "Sure babe," I agreed.

  I followed Joe into the steamy bathroom and the bath was full of water and bubbles. I undressed and slowly got in the warm water, same as Joe.

  "This is nice," Joe said as he relaxed.

  "I agree."

  We relaxed in the bath until we started getting 'prune-y' and the water was cooling off.

  "Here you go," Joe said as he handed me a towel as I got out of the water.

  "Thanks," I smiled, wrapping the warm towel around myself.

  Joe and I left the bathroom and got dressed. As I rummaged through the drawers I put my clothes in, I found the new launderie set I bought specifically for when we came here. Hopefully, my parents will give us one more evening off together before we leave in a couple weeks. Who am I kidding? My mom loves Fletch and Maisie and wouldn't mind if Joe and I left for a week. Okay, maybe I'm overexaggerating a bit. I quickly re-hide the launderie since it's a surprise. I then grab the first panties and matching bra I saw.

  I used to think launderie and lacy undergarments, like thongs and bras, were a waste of money, but now, maybe because I'm married, I like to have them matching and I have a bit of an excessive collection. My favorites are the colorful ones although Joe likes all black or all white.

  I put on my matching set and then got dreesed into my running yoga leggings and a marathon shirt I did in high-school. The shirt is really old, but it's comfortable, I then went and did my make-up.

  "You look nice," Joe complemented as he ran his eyes up and down my body, eyeing my yoga pants.

  "Thanks babe," I grinned, "You look good yourself."

  Joe was wearing a graphic t-shirt with a nice jacket from Jack Wills and then his new skinny jeans.

  "Thanks," Joe grinned.

  I went over to the crib and both Fletcher and Maisie were awake.

  "Morning," I smiled.

  "Mummy!" Fletcher grinned, just like Joe.

  I lifted them both out of the crib and set Fletcher on the bed and then changed Maisie's diaper.

  "Babe, we should start potty training Fletch," I suggested, knowing that most kids have learned around his age, or learning.

  "Yeah, we will once we get home. For now, he can stay in his pull-ups," Joe said as he started changing Fletcher.

  I put Maisie in a onesie with leggings and a floral cardigan. Joe put Fletcher in some jeans and a graphic t-shirt and a zip-up jacket.

  Today Joe and I decided we should go to a park and play with the kids for awhile, before going back to my parents house and having dinner with them.

  "Ready?" Joe asked as I carried Maisie on my hip and held the baby bag.

  I nodded and made sure we had a room key, which was, in fact, in my wallet in the baby bag. We then left and got out the stroller from the car and walked down to the park, facing the ocean.

  Joe and I played with the kids on the playset for a while, going down the slide with Maisie and Fletcher trying to race Maisie. Joe and I then decided to take turns. Then Maisie wanted to go on the swings, so I pushed her in the baby-swing for awhile.

  "Are you babysitting? Me too!" A woman a bit older than me asked.

  "Oh, no, these are my kids," I smiled.

  "Oh, wow," The lady mumbled under her breathe.

  "Do you not have any kids?" I asked.

  "No, infertile, so I just decided to have a baby-sitting service instead, if you ever need baby-sitting," The lady smiled.

  "We're only in town for a bit," I said, trying to end the conversation.

  "Hey babe," I heard Joe say as he came up behind me.

  "Hi," I smiled as I continued to push Maisie and now Joe pushing Fletcher in the swing next to her.

  Maisie soon started crying, signaling she wanted to getbout of the swing. I stopped the swing and lifted her out.

  "Shh," I soothed.

  Maisie quickly stopped crying and then wanted to go down the slide again.

  Once we had been at the park for a long while, it was already past lunchtime and we decided to get lunch.

A/N: Yayay! Thanks for reading! Sorry if there has been a lot of spelling errors or what not recently, I haven't been proof reading... Oops.! Thanks!! Xx