Chapter Sixty-Seven.

Aly's POV

  The next morning, I woke up entangled with Joe. Last night was amazing. We just forgot about everything except each other and it was honestly, just beautiful. I'm also really happy Joe like the surprise I got for him.

  "Good morning babe," Joe said as he woke up with a huge grin plastered on his face.

  "Good morning," I said smiling and leaning in to give him a kiss.

  "I love you."

  "I love you too babe."

  We stayed in bed cuddled next to each other. I looked at Joe's phone for the time, it was barely 7 am. Damn.

  "What time is it?" Joe asked as he saw me look on his phone.

  "Barely 7," I said surprised.

  "Wow, we woke up early," Joe laughed.

  "I know," I said as I cuddled back next to Joe's chest.

  Joe wrapped his arms around my bar body and gently rubbed my lower back and bum. I just closed my eyes and layed against him stroking his abs. This is perfect. Just being with Joe, in bed, alone, just makes everything seem perfect, especially in such a nice hotel room.

  Before long, Joe and I started kissing again and then lead to what could be called a 'Round Three,' according to Joe.

  After our "Round Three," we got out of bed and took a shower together. We then got dressed and went for breakfast, before we got our kids.

  "Mummy! Daddy!" Fletcher cheered as we arrived.

  "Hey there Fletch!" Joe said kneeling on the ground.

  Fletcher started climbing on Joe and eventually Joe gave Fletcher a ride on his back.

  We sat on the sofa with my Mom, as Bryan was doing paperwork in his office, and talked with her. Caleb and Fletcher and Maisie were all playing on the rug in the middle of the room, infront of the television. Maisie crawled over to me and climbed so she was holding onto the sofa and standing. I lifted her onto my lap.

  "Maisie!" I smiled as Maisie started giggling, "Ew, someone needs their diaper changing."

  "Do you want me to?" Joe offered.

  "Sure, thanks babe," I said to Joe giving him a kiss before he carried Maisie into the other room to change her.

  "So how're you and Joe?" My mom asked curiously.

  "Good...? Why do you ask?"

  "No reason, you both are always so happy together," My mom said, "And obviously sexually active."

  "Mom!" I blushed embarassed.

  "Well! It's obvious to me!" My mom claimed, "Honey, it's not a bad thing! It's good, it means you two have a healthy relationship, sex isn't bad."

  "Well, that's our privacy!" I joked defensively.

  "Alright Alyson," My mom said still sweetly smiling.

  "How is it even obvious?" I asked my mom, regretting asking as soon as it left my lips.

  "Well, I know you two had sex in your bedroom on one the first days, and it's quite obvious on how you two are around each other, always touching each other, like holding hands and kissing," My mom said.

  "Oh my goodness," I said laughing as I held my head in my hands.

  Joe came back down the stairs holding Maisie, who once again (surprise, surprise) was giggling and happy.

  "All clean," Joe smiled as he put her on my lap and then sat down and held my hand.

  "Thanks babe," I smiled.

  The kids continued to play and my Mom and I talked about Christmas and how both Josh and Jess are going to be coming home. I am so excited to see them both! I haven't seen them since the wedding, except on Skype, but that doesn't count. Joe played with the kids and would join in on our conversation. Every so often, Joe would come up behind me and gently pinch my bum and wrap his arm around my waist so my mom wouldn't notice.

  Joe is so damn hot. Not only hot, but handsome. Like, I would never want anyone else to father my children. First of all, his genes are amazing and our kids are adorable, and he is the most amazing father and husband ever. Ever.

  Anyway, other than my speel, Joe and I took the kids, including Caleb, to the zoo. My parents decided to stay at home and put the finishing touches on the house for the holiday, while we went to the zoo.

  Once at the zoo, I pushed Maisie in the pushchair and Joe walked with Fletcher and Caleb beside me. First, we looked at the elephants and lions and tigers, next we looked at the monkeys, hippos, and bears.

  "Bears!" Caleb cheered.

  "Bears!" Fletcher copied.

  After a while longer looking at all the animals and reptiles they had, we decided to leave.

  We drove back to my parents' house and stopped at In-N-Out on the way back.

  "How was the zoo?" My mom asked as we got back to the house.

  "Fun!" Caleb yelled.

  "It was cool," I smiled.

  "Good, I'm glad you had fun," Mom said as ruffled Caleb's hair.

  "So when is Jess and Josh coming?" I asked.

  "Tomorrow I believe," Mom smiled excitedly, "Shit- oops! Shoot that reminds me I have to go get groceries."

  "I can go do them if you write me a list," I offered.

  "Thanks Alyson, the kids can play here, I'll just be preparing their rooms for their arrival and cleaning the house."

  "Okay, Joe and I will both go," I said as my mom handed me the grocery list and money.

A/N: Almost Christmas!!!! Yayayayayay! Sorry, okay, well keep reading, voting, and commenting! Love you all! X