Chapter Twenty-Four.

Aly's POV

  I am now about 8 1/2 months pregnant, and Dr. Nicola said because this is my first baby, he could come either early, late or just on time.

  Joe has gone out and gotten a dresser, car-seat, and a high-chair. While he's at work today, I am going to get some last stuff.

  "Bye babe," Joe said as he grabbed his keys, gave me a kiss and headed out the door.

  I have gotten used to getting up at the same time as Joe in the morning even though I do not have work.

  I got showered and dressed into my boring maternity clothes and headed out the door. I drove to the mall and walked into the baby store.

  After about an hour of shopping I had picked up a box of diapers, two more packets of onesies, a cute irresistable jacket, wet-wipes, baby powder, a changing table, a baby mobile, a baby blanket, and sheets for the crib.

  An employee from the store helped me load everything into the car before I drove through the rain to home. I made about two to three trips from the car to inside.

  Once everything was inside, except the changing table, which was too heavy, I took it all into the nursery. One weekend Joe and I had painted the room baby blue and he had set up the crib and dresser. I took off all the tags off the clothes and folded them and put them in to dresser. Then I put the sheets on the crib and hung the baby mobile above the crib. I stored the diapers in the corner of the room and finally layed the blanket onto the bed.

  Then I decided to reward myself by taking a nap. I woke up just before five, so I would be awake when Joe got home.

  "Hello!" Joe yelled as usual when he walked through the door.

  "Hey babe," I said giving him a kiss.

  "How are you?" He asked.

  "A bit tired, I did the rest of the shopping today and there's a changing table in the car if you don't mind unloading it please."

  "I'll do that right now," Joe said grabbing my keys before heading out to the car.

  He brought in the changing table and put it in the nursery before starting to set it up.

  "I really appreciate it," I said.

  "No problem."

  After Joe finished setting it up, I put the diapers in the little cupboard and the wetwipes on the top. The whole room looked ready for the arrival of Fletcher.

  "Now the room looks ready!" Joe announced.

  "I was just thinking that!" I said.

  We both sat on ground and just admired the room, waiting for the arrival of Fletcher James Sugg.

  "One of my colleagues at work, his wife makes ther personalized name banners from wood, he said as an arrival gift, his wife is going to make one for Fletcher, so we can hang it up above his dresser," Joe said.

  "That's so kind."

  "I know, right?"

  After we got up, I went to make dinner, I made a stir-fry.

  "Delicious, as always," Joe complimented.

  "Thanks babe."

  Joe helped by doing the dishes and so I went to go rest. Lately my back has been killing me and so I have to take a rest a lot, I feel like an old lady.