Chapter Fifty-Eight.

Joe's POV

  After Fletcher and I got haircuts, we all got back into the car and drove back home. The kids were both pretty tired, although Maisie did have a nap earlier at the salon, so she wasn't as tired as Fletch.

  "I'll carry Fletcher in," I told Aly as we pulled up to the flat. Fletcher had fallen asleep on way home.

  "Thanks babe," Aly smiled as she unbuckled Maisie and carried her in.

  I carried the sleeping Fletcher into the flat and took him to the nursery and put him in his bed.

  "I don't think Maisie will want to go down for a nap," Aly whispered as she carried Maisie who was squirming around in her arms.

  "That's fine," I smiled.

  Aly carried Maisie into our room and put her on the bed with one of her baby toys. Maisie put one of the toys in her mouth and sucked on it, and crawled around the bed. Both Aly and I sat on the bed and watched Maisie explore.

  Aly and I both played with Maisie for a little while before Fletcher woke up.

  "Mama?" Fletcher whined as he rubbed his eyes.

  "What's up Fletch?" Aly asked lifting him up to our bed and sitting him on her lap.

  "My tummy," Fletcher whined and curled up into a ball on my lap.

  "I'm sorry baby," Aly purred quietly, gently rubbing his back.

  "I can get the hot water bottle and warm it up?" I asked.

  "Yeah, not too hot, I don't want it to hurt him," Aly smiled.

  "Of course," I said as I got off the bed and went to warm up the hot water bottle for Fletchers' stomach.

  A minute or two later I went back with the hot water bottle and wrapped it in a small towel. I moved Fletcher and put it on his stomach to hopefully stop it hurting.

  "Does that feel better?" I asked.

  "Mhm," Fletcher said softly nodding his head.

  "Okay," I smiled leaning down and giving Fletch a kiss on his forehead.

  I picked up Maisie and took her to the nursery to change her diaper. Aly cradled Fletcher in my arms, almost like a flashback to when he was just born. Aly grabbed the television remote and turned on the television. She turned it down so it was quiet and hopefully Fletch would fall asleep again. She then put on whatever show she could find that would be okay to watch and appropriate for Fletcher to hear. Although, sometimes Aly and I don't necessarily have clean mouths all the time, we sometimes let a word or two slip in front of the kids.

  "How's he feeling?" I asked as I came back in with Maisie who was now starting to drift off to sleep

  "Better, I think, I think he's still tired though," Aly said quietly as I came and layed down on our bed next to her holding Fletcher like she's holding Maisie.

  Before long, both the kids had fallen asleep again, and I think they'll just sleep into the night now, because Maisie could sleep forever if we let her and Fletcher still isn't feeling quite well. We left Fletcher on our bed for a bit and Aly and I decided to settle on the sofa for awhile and we would eventually move Fletcher later into his bed.

  "Want to watch a movie?" I asked Aly.

  "Sure," Aly smiled.

  I popped in a Blu-Ray disc and I sat on the sofa and Aly curled up next to me.

  "Babe, remember when we first met?" Aly asked as the movie previews started.

  "Of course I do," I smiled.

  "This reminds me of one of the first days we hung out," Aly said looking at me.

  "Oh yeah, when we watched Frozen, and Zoe pretty sang along to all the songs," I laughed.

  "Yup! That's the night!" Aly giggled.

  "Wow, time flies," I luaghed.

  "I know! Just think, then we didn't know we were going to date, let alone get married and have kids!" Aly giggled.

  "Wow, that's weird to think," I smiled, hugging Aly.

  Aly pressed play for the movie and we settled down. After the movie, Aly and I got up to get a snack and I grabbed a bottle of beer.

  "Want one?" I asked Aly.

  "Sure," Aly smiled.

  Aly made us a snack and I opened our bottles of beer. We then settled back on the couch and put on the movie's sequel.

  After the movie was over, Aly had fallen asleep. I slowly got up and put away the dishes we used.

  "Babe?" Aly mumbled as she woke up a bit.

  "Yeah? I'm just puting some stuff away," I smiled.

  "Okay, I'm going to bed," Aly mumbled as she got up.

  "Let me just move Fletcher into his bed," I said as I went into our room and moved Fletcher into the nursery.

   "Thanks," Aly mumbled as she just stripped into her pajamas, which appartenly tonight was just her undergarments, and climbed into bed.

  "Babe, come to bed," Aly mumbled.

  "Alright," I said as I stripped and got into bed.

  The next morning I woke up and Aly was still asleep next to me. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and looked on my social medias. My job is really working out and my bosses have had me making videos to put on Youtube. I've been doing it at work, but now all my personal social media is blowing up from the viewers.

  "Morning babe," Aly smiled.

  "Hey babe, look at this, you know how I've been making Youtube videos at work, it's blowing up, look!"

  "Wow! Way to go babe!" Aly cheered as she sat up and on her knees facing me.

  Aly got up to open the curtains to let the light flood our room. Damn, how is she so beautiful? She's gotten so fit since having Maisie and she's wearing a white lacy bra against her tannish skin is beautiful.

  "I love you," I smiled, stroking the side of her stomach.

  "I love you too," Aly grinned pulling her long curly hair into a messy ponytail.

  I sat up more and gave Aly a kiss and pulled her onto my lap.

A/N: Here's another chapter!! I just wanted to everyone know how much I truly appreciate you all reading this. Hope you all enjoy this! Love ya! Thanks! X