Chapter Twenty-Three.

Joe's POV

  It's Saturday and our second day in Brighton, or first full day. We decided to just wander the town and maybe go to a museum. But mainly we want to just relax. I think it'll be good not only for Aly but for our baby.

  "Hey Joe? Can you get me my make-up bag? It's on the desk," Aly called from the hotel bathroom.

  "Sure babe, How're you feeling?" I asked bringing her make-up bag to her.

  "Good, the nausea has died down a lot, but I can tell our baby boy is growing!"

  "Great! Have you thought anymore about names?"

  "Yeah a bit, I still like Fletcher, or Fletch for short, what do you like?"

  "I like Fletch! It has a ring to it, Fletcher Sugg, Fletch Sugg," I said aloud.

  "Well, is he Fletcher then?" Aly asked.

  "You know, I think it is!" I said cheerfully, "Hello Fletcher Sugg. Wait, we need a middle name!"

  "Duh! Haha, you get to decide that, I thought of Fletcher," Aly teased.

  "Hmm, Fletcher James Sugg? Sounds classy."

  "I like it!" Aly said excitedly.

  "Well, hello there Fletcher James Sugg, be nice to mommy now!" I said as I crouched down face-to-face with Aly's stomach.

  Aly finished her make-up and getting ready and we went for a stroll around Brighton. We then went to lunch at a local café and then carried on to the museum of art. We concluded the evening with a small dinner and a walk back to the hotel. When we arrived back at the hotel, Aly was exhausted.

  "Today was nice and relaxing, but honestly, my feet are killing me!" Aly proclaimed.

  "I'm sorry babe."

  "Joe, it's not your fault, I'm just pregnant, lazy, and tired, not a good combination," Aly half-joked.

  We got into bed and the now usual, I stroked Aly's stomach before falling asleep with her curled up on my chest.

  When I woke up it was 10:53 am and it was pouring it down outside. Aly was still asleep and so I decided to make myself a cup of tea. There was a electric kettle in our room and teabags and cups. I finished making my tea and then decided to take a shower after drinking it. After my shower I went back into the room to see Aly awake and stroking her stomach and humming.

  "Good morning babe," Aly said quietly.

  "Good morning, how're you feeling?"

  "A bit tired still, but a lot more relaxed than I was at home."

  "That's good, we have this morning to do something before we should get heading back to London, I have work tomorrow morning."

  "No problem."

  I packed our clothes up and left our duffel bags by the door. Aly had gotten showered and dressed and then we loaded the car.

  "We can do a bit of shopping?" Aly suggested while we were thinking of what to do, "For the baby, of course."

  "Sure."

  We went some shops and looked at baby clothing, we ended up buying a packet of onesies, some socks, and a cute baby blanket.

  "I think that's good, after this store we can drive home if that's ok with you."

  "That's fine, I'm glad we got some shopping done here," I said.

  We checked out and then put everything in the car and drove home to London. Aly slept a lot of the way, but when she was awake, she was cracking joke left, right, and center.

  We got home around four in the afternoon, and I went to unpack while Aly went to the gym to meet-up with her new trainer.

  After I unpacked, I went and put on some laundry and then sat down to play video games.

  Aly came home around 7 pm and so she got into the shower and sat on the sofa with me.

  "How was it?" I asked.

  "Good, she taught me a lot of exercises to do."

  "That's grea-"

  "Joe! He's moving!" Aly squealed as she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach. Sure enough, there were little bumps against her stomach.

  "Hey there Fletch!" I said.

  We both just sat on the sofa waiting for Fletcher to move again. But unfortunately he didn't for the rest of the evening.

  Around 11 pm, we both decided to get into bed and call it a day.

  The next morning, I got up around eight and went to work, giving Aly a kiss before leaving.

  "Bye babe, bye Fletcher."

  "Bye Joe," Aly mumbled, still half asleep.

  I left for work and got home around 5 pm.

  "Hello!" I yelled as I unlocked the door.

  "In the room!" Aly giggled.

  I walked into the room to see clothes all over the floor in piles.

  "I'm organizing everything."

  "I noticed," I laughed.

  I helped Aly finish organizing all of our clothes and we put them all into drawers.

  "So, how is Fletch treating you?" I asked.

  "Good, he was kicking earlier today."

  "Are you up to going shopping?" I asked.

  "Am I? I love shopping!"

  "Alrighty then! Let's go!"

  We got into my car and drove to the closest mall.

  "Should we stick to clothes today? Or start getting some of the bigger stuff?" Aly asked as we pulled into a parking space.

  "We'll get a bit of the bigger stuff and clothes today, just a little bit of everything."

  "Sounds good."

  We went into a baby shop by the entrance of the mall and got a cart. After looking around for a bit, Aly had gotten some bottles and bibs. I had picked out a crib to set-up and a push-chair. Now we we're going to look at the clothes, we each picked up about five different things and since we couldn't decide we got all of them.

  "Once you're later on in the pregnancy I'll come back and get diapers and more stuff," I said.

  We checked out and then decided to have dinner out. We went for Chinese, since Aly was craving chow mein.

  I drove us home and after puting everything away, the best I could, in the spare room, we both headed to bed. I made a mental list of everything we still needed, a dresser, car-seat, high-chair, more clothes, diapers, binkies, and more.

  Eventually, I fell asleep while thinking about Fletcher coming into the family.

A/N: I feel like if I do it day by day it's too slow that's why I skip a lot of time in between chapters, because during that time nothing really happens. I'll slow the story-line down soon. Thanks! xx