Chapter Sixty-Three

Aly's POV

Joe and I were dancing for a while and then Joe went to get another drink I danced with Gianna. I glanced over and saw Joe shaking hands with Harry. Harry. I walked over to Joe and Harry.

"Hello Alyson!" Harry smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hi Harry," I said.

I stood next to Joe and they continued their conversation. Joe wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So how've you been, Aly?" Harry asked.

"Good, thank you, I've moved to England, we're just visiting back for the holidays," I smiled.

"That's good to hear," Harry grinned, "So are you two dating?"

"No, we're married," Joe smiled.

"Oh, well good on you," Harry said before excusing himself.

That wasn't that awkward because I mean Harry and I did end things a long time ago and it was on good terms, so that wasn't as bad an encounter as I was expecting.

"What an drink?" Joe asked.

"Sure, only one more though," I smiled as I didn't want to overdrink.

"Alright," Joe smiled as he went to get me another drink.

Joe soon returned with my drink in hand. I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss before I took a sip of his drink. I quickly finished my drink and Joe and I danced for a bit longer and we called it a night around 1 am. Joe called a taxi to take us back to the hotel.

"Well that was fun," Joe smiled as we got back to the hotel.

"Haha, yeah," I smiled.

I went into the bathroom and took off my makeup and then hung up my dress and took off my high-heels. I grabbed Joe's shirt and slipped it over my head and then put my hair into messy bun.

I joined Joe in bed and we gave each other a big kiss before saying good night and falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Joe was already awake next to me on his phone.

"Morning babe," Joe smiled.

"Good morning," I yawned.

"It feels weird not having the kids here," Joe laughed.

"I know, it's so much quieter," I giggled.

"Babe, I know we've talked about this before, but I wanted to know what you honestly think," Joe said seriously, "Honestly, do you want another child?"

"Uh," I hesitated, "Well, eventually, like once Maisie is older, in a couple years?"

"Okay," Joe said.

"Does that disappoint you?"

"No! No, not at all babe, I just thought I would bring it up because it seems like other people always bring it up, but do you want me to start wearing condoms?"

"Yeah, I think so," I smiled, "If that's okay, or I can start taking the pill."

"Well, I'll wear condoms for now whenever we have sex and then we can really figure it out once we get back home," Joe suggested.

"Alright," I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too babe," Joe smiled as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

I pushed Joe back to lay down on the bed as we continued kissing. We decided to go take a shower. Once out of the shower, Joe and I both stalled getting dressed, being cheeky with each other.

"I'll pick out your clothes and you pick out mine," Joe suggested cheekishly.

"Oh my goodness, Joseph, you better choose something I can go out in public in!" I laughed as I went to pick out Joe's clothes.

I picked out Joe's boxer briefs, then got some shorts and a shirt that I loved and Joe never liked wearing. It looks really good on him, I think.

"Here," Joe smirked.

"And here," I smirked back.

Joe saw the shirt and groaned.

"Babe! I promised it looks good! Anyway, you bought it!" I laughed.

"Alright babe," Joe smiled, now waiting for me to get dressed.

"Oh my goodness, Joseph!" I laughed as I looked what Joe picked out for me.

My lacey white thong and matching push-up bra and then a short, loose summer dress.

"What if I get cold?" I asked.

"Hm, here," Joe smiled handing me a jacket.

"Alright, this isn't that bad," I laughed.

We both got dressed and then we stopped at a café and each got a drink and then I got a coffee each for my mom and Bryan. We then drove back to my parents house.

"Hello," I said as we walked through the door.

"Hi hun, in the kitchen," I heard my mom's voice.

Joe and I walked to the huge kitchen and my mom was sitting at the table looking at a magazine.

"We got you and Bryan coffee," I smiled.

"Thanks Alyson," my mom smiled, "Have you two planned anything for dinner tonight?"

"Uh, I don't think so," I said looking to Joe to make sure.

"No," Joe said.

"Great! Do you want to go to dinner with a couple of our friends that Bryan usually golfs with?" My mom asks.

"Sure," I smiled, "Where's the kids?"

"Upstairs," My mom smiled.

I led Joe upstairs and lead him to Caleb's room and the kids were in there with Bryan, who was holding Maisie while Fletcher and Caleb played together.

"Hey Bryan," I greeted.

"Hi Alyson."

"How were the kids?" Joe asked.

"Great."

"That's good, there's coffee downstairs for you if you want, Joe and I can watch the kids," I said.

"Thanks hun," Bryan said as he gave me Maisie and then headed downstairs.

"Mummy!" Fletcher squealed, "Daddy!"

"Hey baby," I smiled.

"Fletch!" Joe cheered as he kneeled down to give him a hug.

We headed back downstairs and told my parents we would meet up with them later and that we were going to go shopping for a bit.

A/N: Alrighty! Another chapter!! :-) Thanks!! If you personally have ANY ideas for this, let me know in the comments! I have some ideas lined up for now, but I LOVE your feedback!! Remember to vote!! Thanks!! Xx