Chapter Sixty-Two.

Joe's POV

The next morning I woke up to Maisie crying. I grabbed my sweats that were on the floor and slipped them on before getting Maisie out of the crib and taking her into the hallway so she didn't wake up Aly or Fletch. Maisie quickly stopped crying and so I took her back into our hotel room and changed her diaper in the bathroom before I took her back to Aly and I's bed.

"Morning babe," Aly mumbled as she woke up as I sat back onto the bed.

"Good morning," I smiled, "Sorry if I woke you up."

"It's alright babe," Aly smiled sweetly as she leaned up to give me a kiss.

Aly layed back down and covered her bare body with the comforter. Maisie started fussing and so I let her crawl around on the bed. She crawled right next to Aly.

"Hi baby," Aly said.

Maisie giggled and gurgled.

"Did Daddy change your diaper? Now you're all clean," Aly giggled.

I got out my phone and looked at my social medias. I had gained thousands of followers on Instagram and Twitter within a week. The videos I've been putting on Youtube have been getting a bunch of hits. I have kept a lot of my private life private though, so those who are following and watching my videos know very little about me, they don't even know my age, let alone that I'm married and have kids.

"Wow, you have a lot of followers now," Aly said surprised.

"I know! Those videos I've been putting on Youtube have blown up and now we're getting extra money from those too!" I exclaimed.

"Damn babe," Aly said impressed.

Aly entwined her legs with mine and Maisie layed between us.

I watched Maisie play and every so often I would catch Aly glancing at me. Not awkwardly, but lovingly.

"You okay babe?" I asked Aly.

"I'm good," Aly smiled, "Just thinking about last night."

"Hm, well, you would be," I laughed.

"Wow Joe! You make me seem like some sex-crazed animal!" Aly laughed.

"I never said that!" I laughed.

"You implied it, Mr. Sugg!" Aly joked around using her 'authorative' voice that I just saw as a joke.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I laughed.

Aly pretended to be mad but couldn't keep her cool and started laughing again before pulling me in for a kiss.

"I love you," Aly laughed as we kissed.

"I love you too, and maybe I'm the 'sex-crazed animal' because there is so much I want to do to you right now," I joked, making Aly blush.

"Joe," Aly giggled.

Maisie was crawling at the bottom of the bed and Aly sat up and got her so she wouldn't fall off the bed.

"Shit," I heard Aly mumbled as the blanket fell and exposed her chest.

"We should probably get ready," I suggested, looking at the time.

"Probably," Aly smiled.

I put Maisie back in the crib as Fletcher woke up.

"Mommy and Daddy are going to shower," I told Fletcher.

Aly quickly got out of bed and went quickly into the bathroom as I followed her. Aly started the shower and closed the door and I kicked off my sweats.