Chapter Eighty-Six.

Aly's POV

  In the morning, I woke up to Lia crying. I got up and fed her, while feeding her, I went on my phone, and noticed I had a text message from Gianna from back home:

  "Aly! Harry and I decided to travel around Europe (as friends!!) can we stay with you while we're in London?"

  Yay, hopefully Joe will say yes, although, I'm not quite sure how I feel with Harry staying with us, I mean he is my ex-boyfriend. But that was a long time ago, I'm married and have three kids, I don't know, I'll let Joe choose when he wakes up.

  I continued feeding Lia and once she was done, I gently burped her.

  "Good morning," Joe yawned as he woke up.

  "Morning babe," I smiled.

  "Morning Lia," Joe smiled playfully and gently tapping the top of Lia's tiny nose, making her smile.

  "Okay, I know this sounds weird, but Gianna and Harry are travelling around Europe and wanted to know of they could stay here while they're in London?" I asked quickly.

  "Sure, I don't mind, I have an extra cot if someone would want to sleep in Fletcher's room and someone else on the sofa?" Joe asked.

  "We'll see, thanks babe," I said giving Joe a small kiss on his cheek.

  I texted Gianna back:

  "Hey Gi, yeah you two can come and stay with us, when will you be here?"

  "Thank you so much! We're coming to London first, so maybe for like 4-5 days, next week?"

  "Perfect, so excited to see you!"

  I gave Gianna all our adresses and everything and she gave me more details about where they are travelling and dates and fun stuff.

  "Wanna shower?" Joe asked as I was too consumed by texting Gianna to notice he had gotten up from the bed and started the shower.

  "Oh, yeah sorry babe," I smiled as I put Lia back down in her crib in Maisie and her's room.

  I went into the bathroom and Joe was just getting in the shower.

  "Sorry babe," I apologized.

  "No problem," Joe smiled.

  We showered together and then got out. I dried off before getting dressed and doing my makeup.

  "I love you," Joe smiled as he came into the bathroom with me, so he could do his hair.

  "I love you too," I smiled giving Joe a kiss.

  Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, while continuing to kiss me, he then picked me and sat me on the counter.

  "I love you, so much," I breathed.

  "Daddy!" Fletcher smiled as he came into the bathroom, running to give Joe a hug.

  Joe broke our deep kiss and flashed me a pouty face, mainly because we didn't get to continue, he then bent over and picked Fletcher up.

  "Hi Mummy," Fletcher smiled happily.

  "Hey Fletch," I smiled getting off of the bathroom countertop.

  I took Fletcher from Joe, to let him finish his hair, and carried him to Maisie and Lia's room.

  "Mummy!" Maisie cheered.

  "Hey baby," I smiled as I put Fletcher down and went to pick up Lia.

  Fletcher and Maisie went into the livingroom to play, I carried Lia and followed them through. Joe soon also came through.