Chapter Thirty-Three.

Aly's POV

  Today is the day of Fletcher's 1st birthday party. We invited Marcus, Naomi, Tanya, Jim, and Caspar. Just a small gathering with some of our friends.

  "Happy Birthday to Fletcher! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone sang as I blew out the candles for Fletcher, who was on my lap.

  "Yay!" I cheered.

  Joe cut the cake and dished everyone put pieces.

  "Want a piece?" Joe asked me.

  "No thanks babe."

  "Sure?"

  "Yes thank you."

  For the rest of the evening everyone just hung around for a bit and then opened presents. Fletcher got some toys and new clothes.

  "Say thank you, Fletch," I encouraged.

  "Tank woo," Fletch brokenly spoke.

  "Good job!" I cheered.

  After around 7 pm, everyone started leaving, which was good because Fletcher was getting sleepy because he didn't have a nap earlier.

  "I'll go put Fletch to bed," Joe offered.

  "Thanks babe."

  I curled up on the couch and waited for Joe to come back through. After about 20 minutes, I decided to go through there and see. When I walked into the nursery I saw Joe holding Fletcher, both asleep on the rocking chair. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a photo. It's so cute. I decided to pick up Fletcher to put him in his crib. I then nudged Joe and told him to come to bed.

  "What time is it?" Joe asked.

  "Almost 8."

  "Only 8?"

  "Yup!"

  "Wow, how's our baby girl?" Joe asked.

  "Growing, ha, have you thought about names?"

  "Do you still want it to start with an F to correspond?"

  "Eh, not really, if you don't mind babe."

  "No, I agree. So, names?"

  "Joe, I don't know, I've thought about it and I can't decide."

  "Well, what about Maisie? I've always fancied that name," Joe suggested.

  "I love it! Maisie Emma Sugg?"

  "I love it!"

  "Alright Maisie Emma Sugg, it's time to eat dinner!" I laughed.

  "Do you want me to just go get some take out?" Joe asked.

  "Sure babe."

  "Alright I'll be back in 20 minutes."

  As Joe left I went into our room and starting picking up clothes and cleaning up the bathroom. In about half an hour, Joe came back with food and I had finished cleaning our room.

  "Thanks Joe," I said as I got some food.

  "Anytime babe."

  We ate our food and then left the dishes to do in the morning, Joe and I climbed into bed and gave each other small kisses before falling asleep.

  I am now 6 months pregnant and I am so excited to not be pregnant anymore.

  "Joe, can we shopping for Maisie today?" I asked.