Chapter Eighty-Nine.

Aly's POV

  This morning Gianna and Harry arrived to stay with us for just under a week. I'm honestly quite excited to hang out with Gianna more.

  Anyway, right now, Gianna and Harry are pretty tired from travelling so we are just hanging out at home for the rest of the afternoon/ evening. Joe and I set up the air mattress in Fletcher's room and he'll probably sleep with Maisie or us, the only problem is, the changing table is in Fletcher's room. Gianna and Harry decided that Harry would stay in Fletcher's room and Gianna would sleep in the livingroom. For now, we are all relaxing in the livingroom. Fletcher and Maisie are coloring at the kitchen table and Harry has joined them and is entertaining them and coloring too.

  Gianna and I are catching up and talking and Joe is holding Lia.

  "What should we do for dinner?" Joe asked.

  "Hm, whatever babe," I smiled as Joe sat on the sofa next to Gianna and I and leaned onto him.

  "Delivery pizza for tonight?" Joe shrugged.

  "Sure," I said as Gianna also nodded her head in agreement.

  I took Lia from Joe and layed her on my chest and I layed down with the back of my head on Joe's thighs.

  "Your family is literally so adorable," Gianna gushed.

  "Aw, thanks Gi," I smiled.

  I sat back up and Joe went to call and order pizza after he asked us all what we wanted. Lia was getting fussy because it was about time that I fed her.

  "Do you mind if I feed Lia?" I asked Gianna as we continued our conversation.

  "Oh! Not at all!" Gianna smiled.

  I grabbed a baby blanket and covered my chest before feeding Lia, which got her to instantly calm down.

  "Mummy, look it!" Fletcher smiled as both he and Maisie showed me their pictures they drew.

  "Wow! That's amazing," I smiled, "Put them on the table and I'll put them on the fridge later."

  Fletcher nodded and took his and Maisie's drawing and put them on the table before playing with his trucks and trains. Harry came and joined Gianna and I's conversation.

  "Thanks for entertaining the kids," I thanked Harry.

  "No problem, they're adorable," Harry smiled.

  Joe joined us back in the livingroom and sat down where he was sitting before he got up. I cuddled next to me as I continued talking to Gianna and Harry and feeding Lia. Joe gently stroked my arm. Once Lia was done eating, Joe burped her for me and then the pizza arrived. I quickly got up and got the door and paid for the pizza.

  "Food!" I smiled victoriously.

  "Yay!" Gianna smiled, playing along.

  I got plates out and we all ate, I gave Fletcher and Maisie a piece and then while everyone was finishing up eating, I got them ready for bed.

  "Go say goodnight to Daddy," I said to the Fletcher and Maisie after I got them in their pajamas.

  The kids ran through and I followed them. They both said goodnight to Joe and waved to both Gianna and Harry. Once they were back, I read them a bedtime story before they both fell asleep in Maisie's little bed.

  "Hey babe," Joe smiled as I joined them back in the livingroom.

  "Hey," I said as I gave Joe a small peck before sitting next to him again.