Chapter Seventy-Six.

Joe's POV

  Aly's pregnant again! It's amazing! Although we said we would wait, I originally thought Aly was joking, but quickly realised she isn't. I'm so excited.

  However, we pretty much have to move. There's not enough room here, so we'll probably move into a bigger apartment here in London, or the outskirts of London.

  "We'll start looking at apartments soon," I assured Aly.

  "Okay," Aly smiled, rubbing her still flat stomach.

  In less than a year, we'll have another addition to our family. I'm excited.

  The rest of the evening, we relaxed with the kids. I put on a movie and we just ordered pizza to be delivered. Aly planned for us to hang out with Zoe and Alfie tomorrow, New Years' Eve. We were originally planning on going clubbing, but we just said we were tired, so we would ordered food and hang out at home and have Zoe and Alfie over.

  "Mummy, I tired," Fletcher moaned.

  "I'll take you to bed Fletch," I offered.

  "No! Mummy!" Fletcher whined.

  "Alright baby," Aly yawned as she got up and carried Fletcher to the nursery.

  I remained seated on the sofa and let Aly put Fletcher to bed. Aly soon returned.

  "Want to go to the bedroom?" I asked Aly.

  "Sure, babe," Aly smiled weakly.

  I followed Aly to the bedroom and stripped and then got into bed next to Aly. I switched on the television and watched whatever show came on first before both Aly and I fell asleep.

  The next morning, I woke up and Aly was still fast asleep, she was cuddled up next to me with her head laying on my stomach. I got my phone and went through my social medias again. Like I thought, all the viewers and fans were asking for a video to introduce Aly, and there were questions of kids too, that I didn't want to further just yet. Aly is still really really early in the pregnancy, so there is a risk of miscarriage, but I have a feeling we won't have to worry about that. I tweeted out:

  "Hopefully new video soon!"

  Hopefully.

  Aly soon woke up and gave me a kiss before she also went on her phone. Aly went on Twitter and retweeted my tweet, like the thousands of other people.

  "I love you babe," Aly smiled.

  "I love you too," I said giving her another kiss.

  "The more I think about having another child, the more excited I am," Aly confessed.

  "Me too, do you think it'll be a boy or girl this time?" I asked.

  "I don't know," Aly said as she bit her lip and thought about it.

  "We'll see," I said giving Aly another soft kiss.

  Aly was feeling quite better and so we got up and showered together and then got dressed. Aly did her make-up while I got the kids dressed. Afterwards, we went shopping for some snacks and drinks for tonight. Late last night, Aly suggested we invite Caspar, Oli, Marcus and Niomi too. Of course I agreed and texted them all this morning. Marcus and Niomi already had plans so they can't come but Caspar and Oli agreed to come over.

  Anyways, we got the kods ready and went to the shops to get some food and drinks for tonight. Aly and I both agreed not to say anything about Aly being pregnant, just because it is so early on.

  We returned home after getting the groceries and Aly and I put away the groceries together as the kids played.

  "What time is everyone coming over tonight?" Aly asked.

  "I just told them whenever," I smiled.

  "Alright," Aly smiled giving me a kiss.

  Fletcher was running around the livingroom and Maisie was crawling trying to catch up. I scooped up Maisie and threw her into the air and caught her, making her giggle excessively.

  The kids eventually went down for a nap and Aly rested for a bit before re-doing her make-up for tonight and changing into something "nicer" in her words.

  Zoe and Alfie came over a bit earlier because they are going to spend the night here, in the livingroom, because our sofa is a pull out bed. Aly put their bags in our room so they were out of the way.

  "Just go in there and get them if you need something," Aly told Zoe and Alfie.

  "Thanks," Zoe smiled giving Aly a hug.

  "So you two, tell me everything about California, how was it?" Zoe asked curiously.

  Aly started explaining a lot that we did while we were there and I excused myself to prepare the snacks and drinks for later. It was already 7 pm, so Oli and Caspar could arrive anytime. I then went and got the kids, who were both awake.

  "Fletcher!" Zoe cheered.

  "Aunt Zo-e!" Fletcher squealed and climbed into her lap.

  I carried Maisie and sat down nex to Aly on the sofa. Aly took Maisie from me and held her in her lap.

  Later that evening, both Caspar and Oli had arrived. We all hung out and chatted for a while and then Alfie, Caspar, Oli, and I took turns playing FIFA while Aly and Zoe talked for a while.

  "Anyone want a drink?" Alfie asked as he got up and got himself a drink.

  "I'll take one," Caspar and Oli said.

  "Yes," Zoe smiled and I grabbed one too.

  "Aly?" Zoe asked.

  "No, I'm okay thanks, I'll stick with water, or juice," I heard Aly say to Zoe.

  "You sure?" Zoe insisted.

  "I'm fine," Aly smiled.

  Aly changed the subject and they quickly engaged in another conversation.

  The rest of the evening, everyone talked and relaxed and played with the kids. Oli liked playing woth Fletcher and Maisie was basically either with Aly or Zoe. Around midnight, the kids had already gone to bed and we all cheered in the New Year and then we all went to bed. We are all so exhausted. Caspar and Oli went back to Caspar's flat down the hall and a flight of stairs and I cleaned up so Zoe and Alfie could pull out the sofa bed and go to sleep.

  "Goodnight," I smiled as Aly and I went to bed.

  "Night," They both smiled.

  Aly and I went into our room and climbed into bed and went to sleep.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, more will be coming up. Should I skip time so the pregnancy is further ahead? Or keep in present time? Thanks! X