Chapter Eighteen.

Warning: Chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own risk.

Aly's POV

  Our honeymoon was coming to an end. We have been Hawaii for seven days now and tomorrow we were going to fly back home to London. This week, we've been scuba diving, surfing, I tried Hula Dancing, we even went on a helicopter ride above Hawaii. Today we planned on going paddle-boarding.

  "You ready?" Joe asked interrupting my thoughts.

  "Yup!" I answered as Joe took my hand and we left the hotel.

  We headed down to the beach, I'm wearing my strawberry printed bikini and Joe's wearing pink swim bottoms.

  We walked down to the beach and went to the vendor who rented out the boards and paddles. We rented them for two hours. I layed down a towel and slipped off my shorts and pulled off my shirt. Joe took off his shirt. We both picked up the boards and paddles and went into the ocean. After paddle boarding for almost two hours, we went and turned them in. We then returned to the ocean. This time, we went in all the way to our necks. I hugged Joe and wrapped my legs around him, so he was carrying me. He kissed me and I ran my hands up and down his back. Joe started playing with my bikini bottoms trying to slide them down my hips.

  "Joe!"

  "We're too far out, no one will see, and your body's underwater."

  I let Joe take off my bottoms and I slid them around my wrist, so they wouldn't float away. Then, I slid off Joe's shorts and he held onto them.

  "Aly..." Joe moaned as I held him.

  "Joe," I giggled.

  "What?"

  "Some people are paddle-boarding out."

  "Shit."

  Joe and I quickly slid on our bottoms and decided to go back to the hotel. We came out of the water and Joe had a boner.

  "Haha!" I giggled.

  "Shut up! Let's run back."

  We grabbed our clothes and Joe held the towel in front of him. I couldn't help but giggle about how ridiculous Joe looked carrying the towel like that. We ran into the lobby and into a elevator. Once we got to our floor, there was no one in the hallway so we walked to our room. Once we got in, Joe closed the door and dropped the towel.

  "That was embarassing!" He gasped.

  "No one noticed!"

  "Well, I feel like everyone noticed!"

  After that we layed on the bed, still in our damp swimsuits.

  "Now, where were we?" Joe asked cheekishly.

  He reached for my bottoms and slid them down my legs. This time, for the first time, Joe was on top. Then, I reached down for his bottoms and slid off his pink shorts.

  "Aly..." Joe moaned as I grabbed him again.

  "Wait, condom!" Joe said.

  "It's our last day, remember?" I told Joe.

  "Right!" Joe said happily.

  We focused back to what we were doing. I was a little nervous. When I'm on the top, I'm in control of how fast we go, but now I'm on the bottom and I hope Joe doesn't go too fast.

  "Oh my..." Joe moaned as he started thrusting slowly.

  "J-Joe!" I called out in pleasure, "Joseph! Ahh!"

  "Aly, not yet, wait, we'll do it together," Joe said, "3..2..1! Ahh!"

  "Ahh!" I moaned loudly as I felt Joe filled me up.

  We then layed next to each other, panting and sweating.

  "I love you so much Aly!" Joe said panting.

  When our breathing had returned to normal, Joe asked if I wanted to take a shower with him.

  "Sure!" I said.

  Joe got up I followed him. But right as I stood up, my legs felt really weak and I fell back onto the bed.

  "Joe!"

  "Haha!" Joe laughed.

  "My legs!"

  "Good!" Joe laughed again and he ran back and helped me up.

  "We can take a bath instead? Lord, only know the tubs big enough!" Joe suggested, slipping on some shorts.

  "Ok."

  "I'll go run it, stay here."

  "Promise I won't go anywhere!" I joked as I pulled the covers over my naked body.

  "Yeah, don't go running through the halls!" Joe joked, "I'll go run the bath!"

  Within ten minutes the bath was full and Joe had filled it was aromatic bath scents and bubbles.

  "Here, let me give you a hand!" Joe offered.

  He held my hand as I leaned on him and we walked to the bathroom. I dropped the blanket outside the tub and stepped into the warm tub. Joe pushed the blanket away, slipped off his shorts, and climbed into the tub. We both layed there, talking and laughing while Joe kept cracking sexual jokes. I felt Joe lay his hand onto my thigh and rub it softly.

  "How are your legs feeling?" Joe asked.

  "Sore!" I giggled.

  "Mmm..." I moaned quietly, "Joe..."

  Joe leaned forward and passionately kissed me. He pulled me onto his lap. I could feel him between my thighs.

  "This is the last night of our honeymoon."

  "I know," Joe said sadly.

  "Then back to reality."

  "Haha, I wish this was reality."

  "Joe..."

  "Yes?"

  "I love you so much."

  "I love you too, you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll love you forever."

  We stayed in the bath until the water wasn't warm anymore. We then dried off and put on underwears and climbed into bed.

A/N: Sorry it's a bit dirty again, once they leave the honeymoon things will tone down a bit. xx