Chapter Eighty-One.

Aly's POV

Today is my last appointment with Dr. Nicola before my due date, and if I don't give birth to Lia on, or before, my due date, I'll go into hospital and Dr. Nicola "will take it from there," which I'm not sure if that means a C-section or what. We'll see. Anyway, Joe wants to come to my appointment today, which I don't blame him, and that means the kids have to come too, which will be a bit of a hassle.

"Ready?" I asked Joe as we needed to go to our appointment soon.

"Yeah," Joe smiled.

I got my bag and the baby bag and we walked to the car, Joe carried Maisie and Fletcher ran in front of me. Joe buckled up and the kids and drove us down to the doctors' office. We checked in and a short period of time, the nurse called us back and into the room.

"Alyson! How're you and the family?" Dr. Nicola greeted as she came into the room.

"Hello, we're all great thank you."

"Hello Joe," Dr. Nicola said as she shook Joe's hand.

Joe greeted her too and then Dr. Nicola commented on how big the kids are and how fast they've grown up.

"Alright, we'll do your last ultrasound," Dr. Nicola smiled as she set it up and started the ultrasound.

"How has the baby been?" Dr. Nicola asked.

"Alright, my back has just been hurting a bit," I commented.

"That's normal, okay, let's see... The baby girl has turned so she's in the right position for birth, so really we're just waiting on her to be ready to come out," Dr. Nicola said as she looked at the screen of the ultrasound.

"Alright," I smiled.

"Seeing that both Fletcher and Maisie were born close to, if not, on their due dates, we'll be expecting the same for the baby girl here," Dr. Nicola assured, "But if it's different that's okay too, because as you know, they're each their own person."

"Okay," I agreed.

"So have you thought about names yet?" Dr. Nicola asked happily.

"Yeah, she'll be Lia Anne Sugg," Joe smiled.

"How cute!" Dr. Nicola smiled, "Well, everything seems alright, and Maisie seems well, so now we are just waiting for her."

"Alright thank you," I said after I had the ultrasound gel cleaned up.

"No problem, hun," Dr. Nicola smiled as she gave me a soft hug, "Hopefully the next time I see you will be at the hospital," Dr. Nicola as we were getting ready to leave.

We all got back into the car and Joe drove.

"Want Starbucks?" Joe asked as we drove past one.

"Sure," I smiled.

Joe turned around amd bought us both a Starbucks and bought the kids a cookie each.

"What do you say?" I said to Fletcher.

"Thank 'woo,'" Fletcher smiled.

"You're welcome," Joe smiled.

We drove back home and I carried the baby bag in. Fletcher walked in and Joe once again carried Maisie.

"How long until your due date now?" Joe asked.

"Two weeks," I groaned.

"That'll fly by babe," Joe said trying to comfort me.

"I hope."

For the rest of the evening, we relaxed at home. I tried my best to entertain the kids but they soon grew tired themselves. Maisie fell asleep on my lap and Fletcher was just growing tired as he played.

"Fletch, do you want to go to bed?" I asked him as he nodded in response.

"I'll take you through," Joe said as he picked him up, "I'll come back to bring Maisie through in a moment."

"No rush babe," I smiled.

I wish I could just carry them through myself, but hey, soon I will be able to. Joe returned and carried Maisie through to bed.

"You okay?" I asked Joe.

"Fine, just a bit tired," Joe smiled.

"I know how you feel," I laughed.

Joe and I decided to go to bed and cuddled together before falling asleep.

A/N: Yay another chapter, thank you everyone for reading! AND I REWROTE CHAPTER ONE. Sorry for the inconviences of it not being there, but now it is again! Love you all! Thanks! X