Chapter Ninety-Two.

Joe's POV

  Right now, the kids are asleep and Gianna and Harry went out for a while. Aly modeled her new lingerie for me and before I knew it, we were kissing in the middle of the livingroom, which I know is risky, but at the moment I don't care, I just love Aly. I pulled Aly onto the sofa and she straddled my lap, not breaking the kiss.

  Aly and I froze when we heard the door trying to be unlocked.

  "Fuck," Aly said as she grabbed the blanket and covered herself and cuddled up to me and I turned on the television.

  "Hey," Harry and Gianna said as they came in.

  "Hey, why're you home so early?" Aly asked kindly.

  "Eh no reason, we decided to go to dinner instead and then got a drink," Harry shrugged.

  Aly leaned against me and it just looked like we've been watching a movie for the evening.

  "I'm going to the bathroom," Harry said as he walked down the hall.

  Aly took this as her opportunity to wrap herself up with the blanket and go to our room.

  "Alyson!" Gianna laughed as she saw Aly get up.

  Aly ran into our room and shut the room.

  "Oh my goodness, you guys," Gianna laughed.

  "Sh, don't say anything!" I laughed along with Gianna, "We weren't even doing anything, she was just modeling her new lingerie."

  "Don't worry," Gianna smiled.

  Aly came back through carrying the blanket, and she wore an old t-shirt and yoga capris.

  "Sh," Aly laughed to Gianna.

  "That's what your husband just said," Gianna laughed to Aly.

  "What'd I miss?" Harry asked coming back into the livingroom.

  "You don't want to know," Gianna smiled.

  "Okay," Harry laughed.

  We all settled down and watched another movie. Aly rested her head on my lap and I stroked her hair.

  After the movie, we all said goodnight and Aly and I went into our room. Gianna and Harry stayed up and watched another movie together.

  "Do you want to continue?" Aly smirked.

  "Damn babe, twice in one day?" I laughed.

  "No?"

  "No! Yes! Wait, I mean, of course I want to continue," I laughed, "But what if they hear us?"

  "They won't," Aly giggled.

  "Then of course," I smiled as I gave her hug and kissed her.

  Aly sat on the bed and shimmied off her capris and then her shirt. Leaving her bra and panties on.

  I took off my shirt and sweats, now naked.

  One thing led to another and once we were finished, Aly layed on top of me, catching her breath.

  "You're perfect," I breathed.

  Aly rolled off of me and we layed next to each other.

  "I'm going to get a cup of water," I said as I slipped on some sweats.

  On the way out of the room, I glanced in the mirror at my ruffled and messed up hair. Sex hair. I went into the livingroom and Harry and Gianna were still watching the movie. Thank God, I don't think they suspect that Aly and I had sex only a few minutes ago, they probably would've teased me about it.

  "Hey," Aly smirked as I got back into our room.

  "Hey babe, you look so fucking hot right now," I said quietly.

  Aly's cheeks grew red and she scrunched her face adorably. I climbed into bed next to her after getting a glass of water.

  "I love you," Aly said sweetly as she gave me a kiss.

  "Babe, I love you too," I said playfully grabbing her bare bum.

  Aly rested her head on my chest and fell asleep, and I soon followed.

  The next morning, I woke up to Lia crying through the baby monitor. I quickly got up and went to see her. She just needed her diaper changing and thankfully I got to her before Fletcher and Maisie also woke up.

  After I changed her, I carried her through to our room and rested her between Aly and I.

  "Good morning Lia," Aly smiled as she woke up and rolled over.

  Lia had a big smile on her face and crawled onto Aly's bare chest. Aly sat up and fed Lia, keeping the blanket up to keep her warm.

  "I love you," I said as I kissed Aly's cheek.

  Aly smiled sweetly and focused on Lia.

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading! I'm sorry that it's a short chapter, but I hope everyone likes it. Please keep commenting and voting! Love you all! X