Chapter Fourteen.

Joe's POV

  I cannot believe tomorrow is the big day. Aly and I have decided to have the traditional wedding. I've rented a classic suit and Aly's still determined not to let me see her dress. Last night, Aly's family flew in and Aly let them stay in her flat and we stayed in mine and Caspar's. Caspar is my best man and Zoe is Aly's maid of honour. Caleb is the ring bearer, but Zoe is walking down with him. Tonight Zoe is making Aly stay with her. I didn't believe I was going to be this nervous and excited at the same time. Aly's parents have paid for the wedding so my parents are paying for the honeymoon.

  Everything is ready and the wedding starts at 12 and then the party after is at 2 until 10. Then Aly and I get the honeymoon suite in a nearby hotel and the next day we leave for our honeymoon. Zoe had taken Aly this morning and I had nothing to do all day, except think about tomorrow. I decided to text Aly.

  "Hey babe, am I allowed to text you?"
  "As long as Zoe doesn't notice. Ha ;)"
  "What're you two doing?"
  "My final dress fitting."
  "Let me seeee! ;)"
  "Ok..... Tomorrow ;)"
  "Ok, well I love you babe, I'm excited for tomorrow! X"
  "Love you too Joe, got to go Zoe is catching on! Haha :)" Aly replied quickly, "Joe! Leave Aly alone, you'll see her tomorrow. ~Zoe."

  Now I really have nothing to do. I decided to sleep. The more I thought about tomorrow the more excited I got. I played video games for two hours then showered and slept for the rest of the day, on ly getting up to use the lou or eating. Before I knew it my alarm went off at 8 am.

  "Joe!" Caspar yelled as he came into my room, "Joe! Get up! It's your big day!"

  I got up and showered, taking a longer shower than usual. I dried my hair and did it as I normally do. I then slipped on sweats and a t-shirt. I went into the living room where my suit was in its bag. I grabbed a backpack and put my shoes and socks inside and put my toothbrush and Aly's wedding ring in the smaller pocket. I got my backpack, and my suit and laid them in the car, Caspar was riding with me and Marcus and Alfie would meet us there. Caspar also put his suit in my car and we grabbed breakfast and then headed to the venue. Once we arrived, my dad and Bryan rushed me into the room I would be changing in. Right as I walked Alfie handed me a glass of wine.

  "Only one glass," my dad said as he walked in.

  After chatting with everyone and taking pictures with my dad, Bryan and Caspar, Marcus and Alfie, I had to get dressed.

Aly's POV

  Today is my wedding day! Zoe had me stay with her last night. This morning Zoe woke me up at 8 am and I took a shower. Then Zoe thought it would be good for me to get a wax. So Zoe hired a lady to come after my shower and wax me hairless. This was my first wax, and hopefully last. While the lady was waxing me, Zoe put my hair in curlers. I then slipped on a robe and we went to the venue. I had my dress and Zoe was going to do my make-up so all her make-up was in the back too. My shoes were in a box as well as my jewelry and Joe's ring.

  Once we got to the venue my mom gave me a hug and took me into my changing room. I gave everyone hugs and then Zoe sat me down to do my make-up. Once finished she took down my hair and put it in a simple hairstyle. I was almost ready. It was 11am and the reception started in an hour. My mom helped me slip into my dress as Zoe buttoned it up. It was a white, strapless, and sweetheart neckline dress that was fitted to my mid-hips. From there it was loose and flowy. As I turned around from the mirror, everyone gasped.

  "I love it!" my mom said as i turned around.

  Zoe then put on the veil with a train. I then put on my necklace and earrings. By now it was 11:50 and I was told to go downstairs to wait for the reception to start.

  "Good luck honey!" my mom said as she went to go sit down.

  "Joe's going out now!" Zoe whispered in my ear as she held the two and a half year old Caleb.

  I heard the music start for me as the doors start opening.

  "See you up there!" Zoe said.

  I linked arms with Bryan and waited for my cue to walk down the aisle. I looked up right as Bryan and I started walking. Everyone was watching me and all I could see was Joe and his gorgeous smile.

Joe's POV

  Right as the music started I saw the doors open and saw Alyson standing there looking as innocent as ever. She was so beautiful and her dress was stunning. I smiled at her and she.smiled back. I didn't want to stop looking at her. When Aly and Bryan got the end of the aisle I stepped forward, shook hamds with Bryan, and took Alyson's hand.

  "You look gorgeous," I whispered to her.

  "Sh, I'm getting emotional Joe," she grinned.

  We got to the stand by the priest.  "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man, Joseph Sugg, and this woman, Alyson Faye-Smith, in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

Now Zoe and Caleb came down the aisle with the rings.

  "Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" The preacher said.

  "I do!" Joe said grinning.

  "Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

  "I do!" I said happily.

  "Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Sugg. You may kiss the bride."

  Everyone started clapping when Joe leaned in and gave me a huge kiss.

  "I love you!" He said during the kiss.

  "I love you too!" I said as we broke the kiss.

  Joe picked me up bridal style as we walked down the aisle.

  We then went inside and Joe and I started making out.

A/N: Wow! Yay! They're married! Thanks for reading! xx