Chapter Fifty-Six.

Joe's POV

"Did you just say 'funner'?" Aly joked.

"So what?" I laughed as I pulled her in for a kiss.

I picked Aly up and carried her into our room, making sure to lock the door.

The next morning I woke up from my alarm. Damn, I feel like I just went to sleep, now I have to get up and go to work.

"Huh?" Aly asked as she woke up as I got out of bed.

"Sorry babe, I have to get ready for work," I whispered.

"No," Aly whined half-asleep.

"I'm sorry," I smiled as Aly curled up in the blanket, covering her nude body.

I slowly got ready for work despite Aly begging me to stay home. Before I left for work, I checked on the kids. They were both still sound asleep. I then gave Aly a kiss good-bye and left for work.

After a busy day at work, I got home to Aly, the kids, my sister and Alfie.

"Hello!" I said as I got home.

"Hey babe!" Aly smiled as she carried Maisie.

"Hi bro!" Zoe smiled.

"Joseph!" Alfie greeted.

We all had some drinks and ordered pizza for dinner.

"Are you excited to go to Pismo?" Alfie asked me.

"Of course!" I smiled as I took a swig of my beer.

We all relaxed and a little bit later, I put the kids down to bed. We all settled down and put on a movie. Around 12 am, Alfie and Zoe said their good-bye's and went down to the hotel they are staying at while in town.

"Are you happy?" Aly randomly asked as we got into bed.

"Happy? Of course!" I smiled.

"Like as a family?" Aly asked.

"Yes!"

"Well, do you feel like we should have another child?"

"Oh, Aly, I am content with however many kids we have, I will always love you just as much."

"Okay, I've just been thinking about it more, especially since I feel like our sex life has improved recently," Aly giggled.

"Well, it's all up to you," I smiled.

"I don't know, I just love you and our kids," Aly smiled as she leaned forward to give me a kiss.

"Babe, I love you."

"I love you too," Aly smiled.

We decided to go to sleep instead of watching another movie.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, except Zoe and Alfie went back to Brighton. I went to work everyday and came home, played with the kids, helped Aly with making dinner and then Aly and I would put the kids to bed and then go into our room and depending on how we're feeling, I'm pretty sure you can tell what may or may not happen behind closed doors.

"Babe? Should we get take-out for dinner tonight?" Aly asked as she consoled a crying Fletcher and I changed Maisie's diaper.

"I think that'd be best," I said from the nursery.

I carried Maisie through to the livingroom and sat with her on the sofa. She crawled around and tried to get down from the sofa. Aly gave me Fletcher who was still whimpering from crying. Aly then picked up Maisie, saving her from falling off the farside of the sofa.