Chapter One Hundred.

*Warning: Sexual Content*

Joe's POV

  "I prefer this better than arguing," Aly smiled as she layed next to me breathing heavily.

  "I do too," I smiled, pulling the blanket over our nude bodies.

  "Fuck, now I'm all sweaty again and I just took a shower," Aly joked.

  "Damn babe, watch the language," I joked.

  "I get it from you, thank you very much, I rarely cussed before marrying you," Aly giggled.

  "Oh, my bad," I laughed.

  Aly cuddled next to me, entwining our legs together. I reached my hand down to Aly's upper thigh and gently run my fingers on her bare hip.

  "I love you," Aly said quietly.

  "I love you too," I said moving my hand so I'm now touching her.

  This caused Aly to moan and gently buck her hips ever so slightly. Aly wrapped her legs around my hand as I fingered her.

  "Oh God, Joe!" Aly moaned.

  I rubbed her softly, getting harder as she pushed herself against my hand.

  "Joe!" Aly said as she came.

  "Fuck baby, that was hot," I laughed.

  "Joe," Aly said embarassed.

  "Don't be embarassed," I said giving her a kiss.

  Aly smiled and cuddled up next to me, almost like hiding her face in embarassment.

  "I love you," Aly mumbled into the side of my arm.

  "I love you too," I laughed at Aly's childlike embarassment, "What's wrong?"

  "I'm just embarassed because," Aly giggled.

  "Because why?" I asked, already knowing what she was talking about, but I want to hear her say it.

  "Nevermind," Aly said, knowing where I'm going with this.

  "No, tell me," I smirked jokingly.

  "Because I came on your hand, I don't know, I've never been touched like that," Aly blushed.

  "You're so cute," I laughed.

  "Stop," Aly giggled.

  That giggle. That giggle will be the death of me. She's so fucking beautiful and the sound of her happiness makes me ectastic. I literally hate myself for making her cry last night. But we've moved on from that and things definitely have gotten better in a short amount of time.

  "You know, other couples do stuff like this regularly," I said, "Like using hands and oral."

  "How do you know?" Aly smirked.

  "I have friends," I laughed.

  "Alright, is that what guys always talk about? Sex?"

  "No, we talk about other stuff too, like our kids and wives, I only talk to the guys I work with," I shrugged.

  "But you do talk about sex?" Aly asked.

  "Yeah sometimes, why?" I asked.

  "I don't know, I don't really talk to my friends about sex, like the most we say is that we oftenly have sex," Aly said.

  "It's weird how men and womens' conversation differ," I laughed.

  "Yeah," Aly smiled.

  "Don't worry though, I don't tell the guys at work too much about us because I like to keep that a secret between you and I," I winked.