My Freak

Monae POV

I'm so tired of Chris bossing me around and tellin me where or where not to go and if I don't do what he says he threatens to hit me. I gotta admit though I'm scared of him caz he looks like he gon do it, but fuck it let him try. I've known him ever since I was 15 and he never stricken me as an abusive person. We just recently put a title to us as boy and girlfriend now that I'm 19 and he 23. I love him but I told him if he puts his hands on me I'd leave him and he promised he won't hit me. But yesterday he did and I loved it.

*The day before*

I was home since it was my off day, I had just finished ironing his white dress shirt that he was gonna wear later in the evening. so now I was in the kitchen making me a snack. I went in the living room and channel surfed till I saw the E! Entertainment channel. The presenter said Chris was seen walking out of a certain hotel with a young lady holding hands. They showed the pictures and a video of them walking hand in hand to Chris's car. "WTF is this? Maurice cheating on me?" I said to myself.

He walked through the door and I jumped to my feet walking directly to him "CHRIS! YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I yelled in his face. "What you talkin about Mo?" He asked lookin at me confused, does this boy thinks I'm stupid? I took him by the hand and pressed the rewind button to what the presenter said.

The look on his face was priceless , he looked at me and said "Mo, bab-" "Fuck You Chris, FUCK YOU" I screamed and slapped him across the face. He stumbled back and he said calmly "don't put your hands on me Mo, look I'm sorry ok. I-" I interrupted him with another slap and that's when he slapped me back and I fell to the ground and he said "I DONE TOLD YOUR ASS TO NOT PUT YOUR FUCKIN HANDS ON ME MONAE."

Chris POV

I didn't mean to hit her I swear, I mean if she's the one who cheated on me I'd wanna kill her too but the truth is I didn't do anything. I know I fucked up and for her to find out like this didn't help the situation but I was just helping. I love Monae but damn she stubborn, had she listened to me I wouldn't have hit her.

"Fuck you Christopher FUCK YOU" she said running up the stairs to our room. That's when I remembered what she said. She once told me she will leave me if I ever put my hands on her "Shit" I thought to myself now I gotta double the apology. I ran upstairs to see her packing. "Baby please hear me out, I'm sorry for slapping you Mo. I didn't mean to-" she dropped her suit case and she slapped me AGAIN and said..

.."You are the most selfish person I have ever come across. Why would you cheat on me Maurice?ON ME! I do nothing but be faithful and loyal to your blonde ass. I cook, clean and take care of you and you run after em thots who are after your money. U sing about hoes not being loyal where as YOU the biggest hoe here. So miss me with em sorry ass excuses and like I said FUCK YOU CHRIS!" I was beyond pissed now though what she said was true. I just grabbed her by arm and pinned her to the wall. She struggled but to no avail coz she tiny.

"Swear at me 1 more time Monae" she looked at me with fire in her eyes "F.U.C.K Y.O.U.. Fuck you" she spelled it?! the nerve of this girl. I roughly tore her shirt and ripped her shorts and threw her on the bed and started to undress myself. "U gonna wish you never did that" I got on top of her and she was hitting me still tellin me to get off of her. I ripped her panties and forcefully shoved my dick in her.

"CHRIS STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I thrusted in and out. Of her in a fast pace. "Shut up Monae and take this dick. You're a tough girl huh? U can hit me now huh? Then take this dick" I spoke through my teeth as I pounded her pu$$y hard.

"C-Chris slow down it HHHHHUUUURRRRRTTTTSSS PLEEAASSEE"

Monae POV

He was straight raping me.. But why did I love it? Maybe coz he was doing me the way I've beeeeen wanting him to do me. Chris has always been gentle with me. He always made love to me but now this is HARDCORE RAW SEX and I love it. "You gon learn your lesson to listen when I talk to you Mo. I didn't sleep with that girl..MMmmmmmm.. I never slept with her. As a matter of fact Aug- AHHHH SHIT.. August left her at the hotel I was just giving her a lift to her crib... I. DID. NOTHING ahhhhh FUCK".

I believed him coz I know that when he's angry he only dishes out the truth. He continued to pound me then he turned me to all fours. I tried running but he yanked me back by my hair and slid in my sore pussy again but this time he was gentler. I didn't want that, I wanted rough sex. So I turned and looked at him "you aint SHIT CHRIS, you are just a man hoe,YOU UNFAITHFUL BITCH!! I HATE YOU!!" He pushed me down on the bed so my back created an arch that my ass was sticking out more.

He grabbed on my waist and pumped my pu$$y fast. I felt my climax coming and I screamed "FUCK I'M CUMMING CHRIS BABY!!!" And I creamed all over his dick and a few seconds later her thrusted one last time and unleashed thee most sexiest moan ever in a voice like he wanted to cry "OHHHH GOSH MOOOONAAAAEEEEE BABY I'M S S S SORRY I'm SORRRRRRY.. AHHHHHHHHH FUCK MO IMMA BUST FUCK mmmmmmmmmmmm" he held tightly to my waist and gave me his kids.

After that he fell next to me completely out of breathe, I was too. I laid on my stomach and put my arm on the back of my head. For 20 good minutes there was silence till he spoke. "Baby, I'm so sorry for hitting u. Please don't leave me. I can't loose u Mo please." I didn't bother to turn over "whatever chris" I said lowly. "Baby please look at me, I'm begging u" I tried not to laugh coz he sound sOo cute right na.

I looked at him and he said "please forgive me bae" "I believe u baby" I replied "just next time don't think I will stay if u hit me." Then turned around and slept. I felt him wrap his arms around me and said "I promise".

FIN!!

I know I bent a rule, but she sooo sweet and wanted a Chris Brown imagine.. Please forgive me.

I hope you Enjoy it Monae boo.

Please follow, Vote and my favorite COMMENT. I love those, you people kill me lmao.