Keep it in the family

Me and my brother, August, we were always close, close to the point that I didn't mind seeing him naked and visa versa but i guess today it just got too hard for him to handle

He walked past my room and saw me putting lotion on you smooth skin and he couldn't help but stop and stare. He stopped and stared so hard that i felt it and turned to see him standing there.

"Hey" I said to him with a smile.

"Hey sis, you good?" He asked walking in my room.

"Boy you see me naked her and you walk right in." I say to him with a small chuckle.

"Its not like I've never seen it before." He laughed and sat on my bed. I look at him then turned to walk to my underwear drawer when he got up and pulled me by my arm spinning me around and smashed his lips in mine. My eyes opened wide from disbelief but gave in and wrapped your arms around his neck closing my eyes in the process. 

"Shit!" He exclaimed while pulling away and walking over to the door and closing it before locking it. He walked back to me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him, he kissed me even more passionately dropping the towel around that was covering my body. He pushed me on my back on the bed and opening my legs. "Are you still a virgin?" he asked.

I looked at him nervously cause you not a virgin anymore and he didn't know that. "No." I replied lowly. He looked at me and I closed my eyes. He removed his clothes and crawled back on top of me licking his finger before he inserted it in me making me gasp.

"August FUCK!!!" I bit my lip.

"Want me to add another? He asked.

"PLEASSE!!" I screamed as he added another finger and fingered me like there's no tomorrow. He sensed that i was about to cum and removed his fingers and inserted his rock hard dick. He pushed deep inside making me gasped for air as he pumped in and out.

"AUGUST BABY OHHHH FUCK!!" At this i was moaning mess.

"You like it YN? Tell me how you want me to do you." He said next to my ear as he groaned from the pleasure he was also feeling.

"Baby please go deeper." I said in a low voice like i was about to cry.

"You want me to go deeper baby? Huh?" He asked mimicking me.

"Please go deeper." I repeated in a whisper.

"Say my name baby." He said in a raspy voice. I've never heard that voice on him before.  

"Baby I'm going to cum." I tell him while looking at him through hooded eyes.

"Then say my name and imma let you climax baby." He insisted with a smirk on his face.

"Aug please let me cum baby." I pulled his face and kissed him totally ignoring his demand. He started pumping really fast. "BABY PLEASE YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUM HARD!!" I tilted my  head back and screamed. i was thankful that we didn't do this while mom was in the house. 

"Then you better say my name babe." He said while pumping hard and fast.

"Fuck AUGUST ANTHONY MUTHERFUCKING ALSINA JR I AM COMING!!" I screamed as my juices flowed on him and my toes curling.

"I'm gonna bust baby FUCK your pussy is so good baby its so good around my dick ohhh shiiit." He pulled out and came on my stomach and collapsed next to me panting hard.

"Damn Yn." He said in between breaths.

"How come I never heard your hoes scream like this when they come over?" I asked him actually being serious.

"I don't fuck them the way I just did you." He said turning to look at me and leaned in and kissed me.

"AUGUST, YN I'M HOME!!" We heard our moms voice scream from downstairs.

"SHIT". We say in unison as we got up and put our clothes on and opened the windows because my room was smelling of pure sex. We kissed once again before opening my door and going downstairs to greet mommy.

Guys I still appreciate all the love that yall give me THANK YOU.

Please vote, comment 

Enjoy.