ShayShay124 part 1

Shay POV

"Imma call u later then, bye" I said to my assistant Jemma leaving the studio. See I'm a photographer, so I needed an assistant even though my friends say she's a waste. As of right now I'm off to meet with Christopher who is helping me with the planning of my man's birthday.

I parked at the park immediately spotting him by his Blue hair. Gosh I beeeeen tryna get him and Aug to do something with their hair its ridiculous. "Hey slush puppy" I said walking over to the bench where he was seated.

"Fuck u Shay!" he said huggin me.

"Let's begin." I said.

We spoke and made necessary calls to the venue people and the caters. The guest list was Chris's baby "Please i don't want a lot of people there Slushy or you gonna cater to them yourself." He narrowed his eyes at me as I laughed at him.

"Lil girl u better stop calling me that before I beat your ass." I laughed even more when he said that. Then I got up ready to leave.

"Imma leave, I got a man to cook for at home. Imma call u later aight?" We hugged and walked to the parking lot and got in our cars and zoomed off.

I drove home vibin to Drip Drop on repeat and bobbing my head up and down like a Thug. I was in a happy mood, mainly because I was in love with Aug and he loves me back. Yea we've had our difference almost landing us either in hospital or prison but we still got through it.

As I drove up our driveway I noticed a Blue BMW I8 that I Didn't know. "Who the fuck is this??" I asked myself. I parked then got out walking around the car I noticed it was also brand new "Nice car... Very nice car". I said walking backwards still admiring the it.

"AUG! PAPA I'M HOOOOME!!" I screamed coming through the door.

"You know u aint gotta scream like a lunatic right?" He said coming out the kitchen with his protein shake. He pulled me by my waist and passionately kissed me.

"Mm hmm I know.. I just love fuckin witchu" I said in between kisses.

We finally pulled back and I went to the kitchen to get me some ice tea as Aug walked to our room. I opened the fridge and got my drink. I turned and leaned on the counter and there sat a set of keys and BMW papers with my name on it.

"AUG!" I screamed cheesing hard.

"WHAT? AND STOP SCREAMING" He responded. I rushed up the stairs with the keys and papers in my hands.

"BAAAABBBYYY!!!" I ran in the room and he was standing by his drawer.

I ran and jumped on him hugging him for dear life "SHAY! I can't breath woman!" he said laughing as I got down and kissed him passionately yet again. "You like it?" He asked as we pulled away.

"Like? No! I LOVE it baby, thank you so much my Alsina." I said kissing him again.

"You most welcome my baby." He responded with a smile on his face before kissing me again.

He pulled away and i was smiling BIG! "Yes, go check it out" with that said I ran down the stairs like a little kid to my new baby. I opened it then got inside and sat there, touchin and fiddling with shit just enjoyin my car. Aug walked out the door as I got out the car. He stood behind me and the both of us admired the car then walked back inside the house.

4 days later...

August......

Lately this girl has been very sneaky. When ever she answers her phone she excuse herself from where ever we might be or she would quickly get off the phone whenever I enter where she is.