Ass Whoopin 3

Seems like there's another one lol.

August POV

The house has been quiet since I almost killed my daughter Shakeria. Its been 5 months and I haven't been dishing out beatings. Everyone has been behaving, but I think YN will get it sooon coz she be having that quick mouth just like her daughters. Do not get me wrong I am not abusive or anything like that I just don't tolerate disrespect from a man, woman or child. Don't disrespect me and don't realize you did cause its gonna be a problem.

So these days my lovely wife has developed a new habit of mumbling and saying she ain't said nothing. At first I ain't have a problem with it but now its just straight annoying the life outta me. Like speak up woman, let me here your ass. Tanya and Shakeria are gettin along too though they still have that sibling rivalry but its nothing bad.

Today its Shakeria and YN birthday, Yeah, my eldest kid and her momma share a day. So, they decided to go to a club their friends. Keria made my wife dress like a 20 year old damn, she looked HOT. She had on a Black and White Bodycon dress with black red bottoms and her hair was in a tight sock bun.

So we all went to dinner as a family as we always do, then they went to the club afterwards and I dropped off Tanya at her friends house and Keria will be going to her friends also, so its just gon be me and my wife. I asked her to be home by 12 midnight, so right now its 11:56 and still no sign of her. 12:35 read when I checked my phone. 01:15 she still ain't home . I called her and she didn't  answer and I started to get worried.

I called Keria and she said not to worry YN is on her way, indeed in 10 minutes she pulled up in the drive way. I was relieved and pissed at the same time. She walked in with her shoes in her hands. "What time is it?" I asked as she walked in our room.

"Uh umm baby uh its 01:35" she hangs her head.

"What time did I say be home by?" I asked again.

"12, but baby I'm sorry I lost track of time" she walked closer to me.

YN......

I'm gonna die tonight. I told my girls I had to leave but they ain't wanna let me. They kept saying they missed clubbing with me which lead to me loosing track of time. Back to the matter at hand, my angry Aug.

He got out the bed and said to me as he walked closer to me "I didn't ask you to apologies YN."

"Damn sorry" I mumbled under my breath.

"what u say?" He asked as I walked in our bathroom to take a shower.

"nothing love". I replied as I closed the door behind me.

He called after me and said "don't make me beat your ass please." I ignored him and took my shower. After 25 minutes I came out and he was asleep thank goodness. I climbed on my side and fell asleep instantly.

I was woken up by him tellin me to get up cause its 11:30 already. I was pissed. "Aug I'm tireeeeeed! I don't wake u up the day after u go clubbing gosh" I said to him as I turned the other way.

"Awwww shame poor baby, that ain't my fault u didn't come home early like I said".

I sucked my teeth and got up "shit, I don't tell u when to come home." I mumbled, I didn't make it to the bathroom..

Aug......

She mumbled again as she was dragging herself to the bathroom, I got fed up I grabbed her by her arm and smacked her twice on her butt HARD  like how u smack a small child and she screamed in pain "Mumble again and you'll be talkin to Mr Leather Belt pretty soon,shit" I let go of her arm and left the room.

I'm tired of her man, SPEAK LOUDER IF YOU FEEL LIKE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH! What the hell. An hour later she came down the stairs with just black leggings and a white tank t oh and an Attitude. "Finally u join me" she didn't respond she just went to the kitchen. She came back and sat on the couch with me.

"August, where's the remote?" She asked while feasting on her cereal.

"Its between my legs, you want it come get it" I said lookin at the tv. She sucked her teeth and said something I  couldn't hear. I think on the she wants me to whoop her behind.

"Stop with allat shit YN its really pissin me off seriously bruh" I said still focusin on the TV.

"First you give me curfew then u wake me and THEN u smack me like I'm a damn child. Do I look like Tanya to you?" She asked while walking to the kitchen.

She's a wife and a mother, to be out clubbing all damn night is not an option. After she said that I remained quiet till she came back. "Give me the remote Aug" she said with attitude.

"Fix your tone first then i-" she cut ME off and that's where she got me all the way fucked up.

"I am not gonna fix shit August just give the fuckin remote!" She sassed back.

"Excuse me YN?" I asked as I put all my attention on her.

"You excused August" she folded her arms over her chest.

"Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do to this woman right na" I said in my head cause I was ready to pounce on her.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN REMOTE AUGUST I'M GONNA MISS MY SHOW!!" She yelled I lost it.

I got on my feet and cause she already was standing. "Scream and cuss at me again YN I dare u." I said looking her dead in the eyes.

"You ain't gonna do shit Aug... SHIT!!" I unbuckled my belt folded it once and she backed up till she fell on the couch. I grabbed her left leg pinning it down on top of her right one and swung my belt at her ass several times. "OK OK AUGUST I'M SORRY BABY I'm sorry I'm sorry please stop STOP IT HURTS" she begged with tears on her face,

"Cuss at me again YN, DO IT." I swung the belt again twice more " SINCE YOU CAME HOME YOU BEEN ON THIS- THIS CRAZY NASTY ATTITUDE TIP AND I WARNED YOU ABOUT IT BUT YOU AIN'T LISTEN, RIGHT? YOU GOT BALLS NOW YN? HUH?"

She carry crying saying she's sorry and I threw my belt on the floor and pulled her up the couch by her arm "I'm gonna kill you YN if u ever pull shit like that again do u hear me?" I gripped her tighter.

"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise I promise." she said with tears streaming down her face. Though it hurts me to see her cry but I was too pissed to give half a fuck I pushed her back on the couch and got my keys and left out.

YN.....

He actually whooped me with a belt. He did it! I couldn't believe it though I knew my husband was gonna do it cause of the shit I said. He was angry, it was all evident on his face. He was doin good for the passed 5 months, but I guess I really pissed him off today.

4 hours passed since he left the house, the girls came home and left again to see a movie and I was left alone. Suddenly the front door opened and he came in lookin calm. I was on the kitchen counter eating chips. "Are u hungry?" I asked him

"No, I'm cool" he walked to the fridge to get juice. He got a glass and drank it. As he walked passed me I grabbed his arm pulling him back and kissed him passionately.

When we finally pulled back I said "I'm sorry for disrespecting u baby, I was just angry cause you were treating me like a child. I'm sorry my husband" he bit his bottom lip lookin at me.

Then he kissed me again and pulled back "I forgive u baby, just don't pull that shit again or I'm going to jail for murder." he said then laughed then added, "Oh I already ordered Chinese food it should be here soon. Where are my babies?" He asked.

"they went to the movies." I replied.

"Hmm, ok. Imma go shower then." He pecked my lips once more then left.

Ahhhh my husband is a piece of work. He's a great man, husband and father but he loathes being fooled and disrespected. Just don't try those and y'all gon be best friends lol.

FIN!

Daddy Aug don't play lmao. He put that ass on fire real quick lol.

Please vote, COMMENT and add me on KIK AquariusZee.

Luv u a lot guys