Random lol.

On a boring day I decided to take a short trip to the grocery store to buy a few things that i needed. I casually walk in and it wasn't full at all just a few people so i walk around picking out items on the list.

I then walk in the dairy products isle to get some cheese, milk and yogurt and as soon as I turn I spot two men there dressed in all black. One was tall, buff and dark and the other was tall skinny and light skinned.

I walk closer to them and the buff guy stops me "sorry sugar you can't go there just yet."he said standing in front of me. Puzzled I look at him like he drew an extra pair of ears.

"And why not may I ask?" I ask looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Because Mr Alsina is still busy there."He responds folding his arms across his chest.

"OK? So the world must stop just cause your Mr Alsina is busy?" I ask sarcastically.

"Uhh yeah pretty much." he responds.

"And he's the King of which realm?" I asked again.

"Look ma'am ju-" he started but i cut him off.

"No you look here man, I do not give two fucks if he's a celebrity or a goddamn God ok? I am in a hurry and I need to do my shopping so please step aside and let me get what the fuck I want." I snap at the dark man.

"Aye T let the girl do her shopping man." I hear a voice say behind him causing the giant to step-aside. I looked at him and schruched my face and said.

"I don't like you." I paused looking at him up and down then continued "I really don't!"

I walked towards the cheese and the tall light skinned man was there. "Sorry about that miss, he was just doing his job."he said.

"Hmm, next time tell your watch dog that no-one eats human meat, I mean even though you are a celebrity but you not Jesus so please." I say with attitude.

"I hear you and I apologies but u don't have to be rude ma."he said looking at me.

"I'm sorry for sounding rude its just that I hate bodyguards, they act like we gonna kidnap y'all for our next meal or something ." U said to him.

He laughed "Ok, how about I take you out to lunch as an apology without my bodyguard?" He asked with a smile.

I looked at him for a second and said "Nah there's no need, its cool."

"I insist. Bit T take this to the register and pay for both baskets for me and miss..." He trailed off waiting for me to say my name.

"YN" I say.

"For me and miss Yn after go chill in the car imma catch up with you later for her stuff okay?" He instructed.

"Got you Aug."Big T went away.

We walked out to food court and ordered our lunch and ate. Spoke, exchanged numbers and got up and went to his car to get my things and left.

FIN!!!

This was a random one lol, woke up this morning and I was bored so I wrote.

Please vote and comment. Love yall.