@Ride_Or_Die_247

Akaylin.....

Here I am yet again sitting at the headmaster's office for yet another fight that I somehow landed myself in. I mean what was I meant to do? Roll over and play dead? Let another hoe take me for a punk? Hell naw!! Yea its un-lady like but I ain't no one's punk.

Its hard enough that I don't know my mom and was raised by my father with help from grandma whose all the way in Houston by the way, now I'm expected to walk away when them girls talk reckless? I don't think so.

Now I'm in here waiting for my dad who I know will send me to meet my maker before my time. After getting kicked out of one of the best private schools in Atlanta to being suspended more than 3 times in this school for fighting alone, I highly doubt he'll let me live.

"Miss Alsina, I'm tired of seeing you in my office for the same reason, what's the matter with you?" Principal Brim asked

"Nothing." I mumbled back my answer with my head down for 2 reasons.. 1. Ashamed of myself and 2. This nigga is fine

"You are a great student Lin, you respectful and kind, and these fights you keep landing yourself into just don't cut it for me. What's the matter?" He asked yet again.

"That's what I'd like to know too Akaylin."My dads voice said walking through the door causing me to sit up straight involuntarily.

"Mr Alsina.." Mr Brim got up to shake his hand "thanks for coming. Please take a seat." He added. I could feel my dads gaze on me and I'm sure that look was lethal, toxic and deadly. I was scared for my life.

"Right let's cut to the chase, Kay was yet again involv-" Principal Brim was interrupted by my dad raising his hand.

"is she gonna get suspended or expelled?" He asked.

"Just suspended for 2 weeks." Principal Brim responded and my dad nodded and got up.

"Let's go." Right there I knew my ass was finna be on blast.

August.....

This child must have gotten me fucked up to think imma keep sweepin this shit under the rug. A girl child ain't suppose to fight no matter what the circumstances.

I did not raise a hoodlum nor a ratchet lil girl that don't know how to act. I've been patient with Lin thinkin she gon stop but it seems she's gettin worse. When she got expelled I almost crushed her but her nana stopped me, too bad for her mama ain't here today.

As we were pulling up In our drive way i received a call from my assistant Kyle with something concerning the meeting I left in the middle of because I had to rush to school for the same shit.

Owning a production company and being a single father ain't easy at all, especially to a teen girl but I try to make it easy for the both of us. Everything she wants she gets that includes my time and attention then she goes and does this? Not on my watch, I've let it slide far too many times not today. She's being disrespectful and I refuse to tolerate it any longer.

I finished up with Kyle and went in the house. I went to her room and she was laying on her bed. I walked in and closed her door and she stood up.

"What's the matter with you Akaylin?" I asked her and I prayed she didn't respond with anything that gon make me loose it.

"Nothin daddy.." She responded with exactly what I was praying for. I undid my belt and called her to me.

"Nothins the matter with you?" I asked her and she nodded as she slowly walked to me. I snatched her by her left arm swung the belt on her ass three times and she screamed.