Jealous

I was at a party at one of August's friends house. I was sitting on the couch and a lot of men started talking to me cause my man was mingling with different people and I was left all alone.

"Hey pretty lady." A dark skinned guy said taking a seat next to me.

"Hello." I replied with a polite smile.

"Why is a beautiful lady like you sitting all alone?" He asked turning to he's sitting position where he could look at me directly.

"Well I-" I started to respond but got interrupted by a voice I know too well.

"Excuse me YN can I talk to you please?" August said standing behind me and the guy.

"Sorry, it was nice chatting to you." I apologize and excuse myself. I got up and walked to August. "What?" I asked with attitude in my voice.

"Why you talking to these men?" He asks and I look at him like he just completely lost his mind.

"Because my man is too busy to be with me." U replied and walked back to sit down but he follows me.

"You love tempting me don't you?" He asks while smiling with an underlying annoyance to it. August is a very jealous and protective person by nature if that makes sense and at times he would really gets pissed and threatens to hit me but he has never. I know he would never.

"Tempting you? You leave and go talk to your people and when people I don't even know might I add try to talk to me you get pissed?? That's really backwards August really." I tell him with a head shake. He leaned closer to my neck as if he was about to kiss me but he spoke.

"I'll deal with your ass at home." He kissed my neck and walked off. That's when you really got scared. The same guy i was speaking with earlier came back and sat down.

"Was that your man?" He asked the same time August signals to you that it's time to go.

"Yes, and I got to go again sorry." I smiled, got up and walk out to the car where he was standing next to my opened door.There was so much tension in the car one could cut it with a knife. From time to time I would sneak a peek at August who was driving and i just knew i was getting it tonight. "August." I call to him.

"Yes?" He responds he's eyes focused on the road.

"I'm sorry for talking to that guy baby and for acting smart bac..." I trailed off to completely being quiet as he just shook his head like he didn't want to hear it. Tears started to burn in my eyes but i managed to keep then in.

We reached home and he parked then got out, i just remained in my seat scared to get out the car. He stopped and turned to see where you were when he noticed I wasn't following him. He smiled and walked back to the car and opened my door. He could smell my fear and he was loving every moment of it. He held out his hand for me and pulled me out the car.

"You scared of me now bae?" He asked with his hand on my back leading me to the front door.

"No..no I'm not" i stuttered a response. This was all a game to him.

"Good." He opened the door and i walked in going straight upstairs to our room. I started by taking off my shoes and then my dress. He came through the door and walked to me. He places his hands on your hips as he started placing small kisses on my neck.. "Mhmm.. What are you doing?" I asked while moaning and smiling.

"What does it look like I'm doing love?" He said spinning me around to face him and he gently walked me to the bed. He pushed me down then unclasped my bra and played with my full breast causing me to close my eyes. I moan when he started to rub my pussy through my moist panties.

"You're wet babe. Is it from me or that guy you was talking with?" He asked against my lips.

"From you baby." I say looking at his dark eyes. He shifted my panties to the side and inserted 2 fingers in deep inside me.

"AUGUST...ohh my God baby." I moaned out loud.

"Will that nigga do you like this?" He asked softly. I kept quiet cause of the pleasure I was feeling from just his fingers. "Answer me YN?" He asked making me open my eyes from the tone of he spoke with.

"Baby please no... Please don't do this to me please Auggie I'm be-" He cut me off by softly slapping my thigh. He stood up took off his cloths and came back down to me.

"I have to love..for you to learn your lesson." He then pushed inside of me so deep i ran out of air and he just pumped in and out of me hard but slow.

"August I'm sorry for talking to hi... baby I'm gonna cum FUCK!!!" I tried to speak but the pleasure was just too much and I ended up a moaning mess.

"You better hold that shit YN." He pushed in deeper and i screamed climaxing soon regretting it.

"What did I say to you?" He asked as he stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby I couldn't hold it anymore..i'm sorry." I explain in tears. Not from any pain but pure pleasure.

"Now you gon be really sore for that. Get on all fours." He instructed me. I obliged and he rammed in me hard causing for me to scream.

"AUGUUST BABY PLEASE SLOW DOWN BABY IT HURTS!!" I cried out from both pleasure and pain.

"Take it YN... Take all this dick and think about talking to other men in future." He pulled me towards him by my hair and pumped vigorously in me. I felt him twitch and i knew it was gonna be over soon.

"I'm going to cum YN... ahhh...oh my fucking God." He moaned out loud and fucked me even faster and came deep inside my convulsing pussy. I came too shortly after him and fell forward as he plopped next to me. I started to cry and he pulled me to his chest and rubbed my bad in a soothing manner.

"If I ever see you talking to any other guy." He paused and kissed me passionately "I'll do worse than that. You hear me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." I whispered and he kissed me again and we fell asleep.

How was it?? GOOD ? BAD? Let me know what you think

Vote and Comment.

Enjoy!!!