Touchy Feely 2

August.....

"Thank you all for comin and showin ya support. Have a good night." I said as the rest of Ahh Yeah played and I exited the stage. When I got backstage everyone clapped and cheered for me. Everyone besides Chels who just walked off with a pissed look on her face.

"What's with Chelsea?" I asked Cameron my best friend and stylist who also held a very uneasy look on her face.

"Ask her your damn self." She turned and walked off the same direction went off too. She left me thinking to myself as too why they're so mad. I walked to my dressing room to find Cam packing away my stuff that I had used for the show.

"Camelot?" I called out to her by one of her many nicknames I got for her. She stopped and turned to look at me. "Talk to me ma, please." I pleaded with her, I needed to know before I faced Chelsea.

"You know... I thought you learned your lesson when Deonah left you because of the same shit you did in that stage. Clearly I was wrong." She looked at me, shook her head and left out.

Shit!

I put my headsets, laptop and chargers in my backpack and left out to find Chelsea. I really didn't think it would be that much big of a deal, I mean she's just a fan and I didn't think Chelsea would mind. But who the hell I'm tryna fool, no woman would shine a blind eye to that. I'm screwed.

I walked past my fans as I was heading to my car. I greeted them but my mind wasn't there so I just left. I got in my car and the driver started it and drove off to the hotel.

We got there 30 minutes later and I was tired and nervous as hell to face my baby. What I witnessed with Cammie back there was only a quarter of what Chelly was finna let off on a nigga.

I walked into our suit and it was pure quiet. I walked further in and into our bedroom and saw her under the covers sleep. I dropped my bag and took off my shoes and slid off my jacket, I walked and sat on the edge of the bed debating whether to leave her alone or wake her. I needed to clear everything and apologies to my baby for what I did.

"Chels?" I lightly shook her she didn't move. "Chelsea babe wake up." I shook her harder till she stirred in her sleep.

"Leave me alone August." She said calmly but yet her tone was filled with anger. I sat there lookin at her thinking what should I do.

I took another chance "Bae please talk to me." She flew the sheets off of her and looked at me. I swear if looks could kill I'd be well on my way to the funeral home right now.

"And say what?" She spoke calmly yet the venom in her voice was highly evident. I just played with the ends of the sheets that she flew on me.

"I'm sor-" I started by her speaking over me.

"Dare not to tell me you're sorry. I'm not in the mood for that." She looked at me and got off the bed.

"Chelly babe. I didn't think it would be such a big deal. Was just...... Ion know makin a fan happy." I explained to her but the look on her face told me to stop.

"You didn't think it will be a big issue? Nigga are you crazy?? You wasn't thinking at all. First I tell you I'm tired and what you say? You said I'm complainin. Secondly, you invite that girl on stage knowing very well I'm present at that concert and cherry on top you groped her boob. Now tell me my dear out of all that I have mentioned which of it ain't a big deal?"

See one thing I love about my girl is that she don't shout, oh no. Yes she spits her venom but calmly though.

"That shit you pulled was wrong and disrespectful." She eyed me then walked to the bathroom.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It will never happen again I promise. Please come out so we can talk mama." I said on the other side of the door. She's hurt I get that but its not like imma see that girl again.

The bathroom door flew opened reveling a new look on her face, like she just had an epiphany as she was doing her business.

"So you do this in all your shows?" She asked curiously with her brows lifted. See I could lie and say na but she'll find out the truth, so I just toyed with her.

"Do what in all my shows?" I asked looking so confused.

"Ask me a dumb question again August and I swear I'll kick your teeth out." She warned.

"Sometimes." I responded lowly looking at the floor for answers.

"And you saw it fit to do it again with me there?" She asked.

"It was just a spare of the moment think Chels. Come on bae its not like I fucked that broad." I said with my voice full amusement but as soon as those words left my mouth...

*SLAP!*

"Rub and grope on that." She glared at me and turned to leave.

Biggest Mistake of her life.

I grabbed her by her arm and I smacked her ass multiple times like a child. I get she's mad but she has no right to put her hands on me.

"If ya name ain't Sheila, DO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE PUT YA HANDS ON ME, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" She screamed yes and I threw her on the bed. "Take your ass to sleep since you ain't got nothing else to say to me." I said to her then left the room.

Part 3 coming sooon..

Vote and comment

Also scuse mistakes.