Ass Whoopin

You and Aug have a 14 year old adopted daughter Tanya who is a headache...

August POV.

I'm about to kill this kid for real. She don't listen, let alone she talk to me and her ma like we her buddies. She cusses like nobody's business. The fuck she gets that from?. The other day YN told her to pick up her jacket from the living room floor, she just totally ignored her. That shit pissed me off to the point where I just left the house caz I saw my hands around her neck.

Speak of the lil devil there she comes through the door, aaand the bag right on the floor, shoes across the room.. This girl is gonna make me loose it..

"Tanya! Get your black ass back here and pick up your stuff up now" I yell at her

"Ma will do it when she gets home, leave me please". She says. "Tanya! I am not gonna repeat myself." I say again. She continued to walk up the stairs. That's it!! Good thing YN aint here to stop me.

"Tanya Clare Alsina get back here right now" I screamed following her and unbackling my belt at the same time. She walks in her room and pushes the door and I bust inside. She saw the belt in my hand and she started backin up as I walker closer to her "Did you not hear me tell you to go pick up your stuff Tanya? Huh??" She was quiet. That's when I grabbed her arm and swung my belt at her butt,"DID. I. NOT. TELL. Move your hands right na.. DiD I NOT TELL YOU TO PICK YOUR SHIT UP TANYA??" I asked as I stopped whoopin her, "You did daddy" she replied still crying

"Then Why the hell did you not do it?" I shouted. "I'm sorry dad"she said lowly. "Speak up I can't hear u" I shout again "I'm sorry daddy" she says loudly. "Now Tanya everytime if either me or your ma tell you to do something you WILL do it am I clear?" I said still holding her arm "Yes dad" she said with tears on her face. "Now go pick your stuff up" I let go of her and she ran out the room.

YN POV

I walk in the house and saw Tanya running down the stairs to the living room floor with tears on her face, WTF?. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her as she ran to my arms "daddy whoop my ass with a belt ma" she hysterically cried. "And do tell her why I whoop u" I looked on top the stairs and Aug was puttin his belt on."Coz I was being disrespectful" she said lowly. "Lil girl speak louder caz when you talk to your friends you scream, speak up." I said to her "Coz I was being disrespectful"she said louder. I stood back and said "well good" she looked at me with amazement "if it was me child you'd be dead, you must go on ur knees and thank the Lord it was your daddy." I added.

"Go to your room and clean it. If I come there and its still the way it was I will whoop ur ass again you hear me Tanya?" Aug said "y-yes sir" she ran up the stairs to her room. "Baby I hope u didn't hit her too much" I said. "Well darlin she gots to learn to never test me ma" he said as he kissed me then walked to the kitchen.

She got it

Please vote, comment and follow.