Life Saver part 2

Recape

we went to the mall to buy him clothes, toiletries and shoes and got him a hair cut, Then went home watched movies and just chilled. That was exactly 7 months ago.

Now he works at a mechanic store and we still stay together. We've gotten close that he told me what lead him to staying in the street. Sad story short he lost his whole family in a gruesome car crash and he was put out after he lost his job.

He's a sweet guy, though we do fight like an old married couple some times cause he is so stubborn.

"Keisha I'm home." he screamed as he walked through the door.

"I'm cooking, go shower then come eat." I screamed back to him. I guess he heard me cause I heard footsteps going upstairs. 30 minutes later he came in the kitchen shirtless again...

God Please.

He brushed passed me to the sink to get water as I was in front of the stove.

"GOSH HE SMELLS SOOOO GOOOOOOD." I say in my head or so I thought.

"Thank you ma." He says which caused me to snap my head towards him.

"For what?" I asked.

"You said I smell good so thank you" I turned around and put the stove off and he moved from the sink and stood behind me.

August...

I stood behind her and just waited for her to turn around. Truth is for the past 7 months I've been slowly falling for my life saver. She is kind, funny and Crazy.. My kind of woman.

She turned and looked at me and placed her hands on my chest and looked at it. I leaned in her ear and whispered.

"Can I kiss you Kei?" Hoping and praying she says yes Cause I'm gonna look like a fool.

"Umm y-yes" I smirked and lifted her head by her chin and kissed her ever so passionately, she kissed back as she deepened the kiss. Either it was the heat in the kitchen or us but it was DAMN HOT in there.

I picked her up and took her to her room. I layed her on her back still kissing her. I moved from her lips and kissed her neck, more like sucked and bit it.

"Ohhh Aug..." She moaned and I went to her ear again and whispered. 

" Let me make love you Kei."

"PLEASEEEEE" she said.

I started to undress her slowly. I went up to her lips and kissed her roughly while my hands roamed her body. I reached her pussy and it was the Niagara Falls down there. I inserted two fingers and she hissed.

"Does it hurt? You want me to stop?"I asked her feelimg a bit worried

"NO.. Ohhh Lord its been a while August.. continue please." I inserted them deeper.

"AUGUST BABY FUCCCKK..." I started to pump her faster she went crazy "ah ahh ah ah ah Baby.. You're ahhh.. you gonna make me cum.. Please make me cum pleaseeee... ohhh my GOSH..." She screamed. I went faster and she came on my hands.

I didn't even let her calm down I pulled down my pants and went in without a condom even. I pushed in slowly and her mouth opened but no words came out but tears. I pushed in till I filled her then stayed there not moving.

"Kei.. Baby you good?" I asked her as more tears came out. She remained quiet then I got worried. "Should I pull out mama?" I asked again then she wrapped her legs around me shaking her head.

"No continue." she whispered. I started to move slowly.

"FASTER AUGUST!" she screamed. I propped supporting my weight on my knees, I grabbed her thighs and started pounding. "Ohhh Gosh yessss baby fuck me just like that" she moaned.

"Damn Kei your pussy tight ma. Its so HOT.. Fuck" I leaned forward and puttin my hand above her head.

I went deeper, faster and harder at the same time.

"mmm ahhhh Kei baby... uhhmmm u good?" I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm Gon... I'm Gonna Cum baby... ahhhhhhhh." she moaned loudly as she released. Her pussy was clenching on my dick hard I lost control, I mean I moaned in a high pitched voice.

"FUCK KEISHA YOUR PUSSY.. AROUND MY DICK... BABBBBBBY. FUCK IMMA BUSSSTTT..." I pulled out panting hard like my heart was about to stop and yelled "FUUUUUCKKKKK" As I ejaculated on her tummy.

I fell next to her and looked at the ceiling still gathering my breath and  thoughts.

"August?" She said softly..

"Keisha?" I said back...

"That was amazing baby." she said still gazing at the ceiling.

"I've fallen for you. And I want you to know that as of today, you're my girl, alright?" I said looking at her.

"I wouldn't ask for anything else." she kissed me and we cuddled till we fell asleep.

                            FIN

Well miss Keisha Williams hope you enjoyed it.

Please vote and comment. I love reading em lol.