Shakeria1994 Part 2

*1 week later*

Keria POV.

Its been a week since I seen Aug, I was just giving him space. Today I being a Tuesday I decided to visit him. I hope he doesn't pull that gun stunt on me today. He really freaked me out. I got outta my car and walked to the door, it was closed but not fully. I pushed it and went in. My Gosh, the mess in this joint "AUGUST!!" I screamed for him. I waited, then heard the shower running. I ran upstairs into his room and knocked, "August, u in here?" No answer.

Went to the bathroom and he wasn't in there either. I walked down the hall to what I think was Drew's room and there he was sitting on the bed. "Hey buddy.. How u doin?" he slowly looked at me, I noticed bags under his eyes, his eyes are red AF. "Keria.." He said my name and cried, I rushed to him and held him tight while he cried on my chest.

We stayed in the room for about 5 more minutes then moved to his room for him to take a shower and laid on the bed and we fell asleep.

By the time I woke up it was close to midnight and it was raining. So I got up and went to the kitchen to make us some food. As I was busy Aug came down the stairs shirtless, my God of the Golden heavens help me. "What u making?" He asked as he stood behind me lookin over my shoulder and holding my waist. "Cheese and Ham sandwich, u want?" He chuckled "I haven't eaten in a week bae of coarse a nigga hungry." He Responded and we laughed.

I tried to move from his grip to get the plates but he wouldn't let go. "Umm Aug, u can let go of me now" I said to him which he didn't "ah ah, I like u right in this spot." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck. "Au- mmm August.. stop it.." I said in a moan. "I think you like it Keria. Sooo I won't" he said spinning me around and kissed me. As our tongues fought he picked me up and placed me on the counter.

Aug POV.

I put her on the counter and undressed her. After she was booty butt naked I lifted her to the bedroom. I tossed her on the bed and took off my basketball shorts to reveal I wasn't wearin nothin underneath lol. Aye! I wanted her lol so don't judge. I got in between her legs and looky looky, she already wet. "I see you bae" I chuckled and grabbed a condom and slid it on. "Be gentle ma nigga yous huge" I smiled and kissed her as I entered her. She gripped the sheets and I pulled away from the kiss.

"Hooooooooooly FUCK ANTHONY!!! She screamed, I just pushed in deep and just stayed there not moving her punani was grippin a nigga. "Fuck me Aug!" She stated and as a good listener I did. I lifted her legs and thrusted in and out of her semi fast. "Mmm mm mmm shit bae, aggghh ya pussy grippin me HARD" I whispered in her ear as I moved faster. "Fuck me Aug...... YEEEEESSSSSSSS right there right there RIGHT THERE BABY!!!" She screamed.

I pulled out and flipped her over into doggy and rammed in. "SHIT!" We said in unison, I gripped her hips and should I say FUCKED HER UP. She was screamin my name like she wanted creatures in Mars to hear her. "Imma nut Shakeria" I warned "I want it on my titts Anthony, give it to me baby ahhhhhhhh yes" she came on my dick and I thrusted once more then pulled out and she turned and kneeled on the bed, I quickly took the condom off and nutted all over her firm titts. "K K Keria babyyyy, HAAAAAAAA FUCK BAE!!" I screamed as I came.

I fell next to her breathin hella hard.. "Ohh my Jesus DAMN Shakeria, u nasty human" I chuckled as she got out the bed to I guess clean up. She came back and and crawled on the bed and laid on my chest. "Be my one and only Keria" I said lookin at her in the eyes " I want u to have my babies, I choose you." She pulled my face and kissed me "forever and always Anthony, I've always been yours, was just waitin for your slow ass to open your eyes" we laughed and my phone rang "hello" i answered "oh hey Cameron" she kissed my chest, "yea he can come tomorrow no prob." She kissed my neck. "Uhhh I gotta go, see yall tomorrow then"I hung up.

"What u startin girl?" I said as she got on top of me " Round 2" as soon as she said that she dove in for a kiss... And round 2 took place lol.

FIN!!

Thanks for all the votes and the comments GOSH the kill me lmao.

@shakeria1994 I hope you liked it sweety.

Ohh KIK me people

AquariusZee.

Luv yall tooooo much.