My Baby

I was pacing the floor battling to fall asleep because I am 5 and a half months pregnant and i just saw a picture on the on Instagram of my boyfriend August with a girl on his skinny lap kissing. My heart just dropped and i didn't know what to say but just cry thinking how could he betray me like this.

I started to hyperventilate and my whole body was shaking and out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain across my abdomen which caused me to collapse on the floor.

I woke up and looked around trying to familiarize my surrounding. I soon came to the conclusion that I was in a hospital and i had an IV on my left arm and it was hurting so bad. You looked across the room to see August on the chair sleeping.

"August." I call him faintly with a raspy voice to which he didn't reply.

"August!" I call him again still he didn't wake up.

"AUGUST!!!!" I scream this time causing him to jump from the chair which made me laugh a bit.

"Baby you're awake." He said pulling his chair closer to the bed and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Aug what happened? Why am I here?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know what happened love but when I came home you were on the floor out." He explained to me while holding my hand.

"Floor?" I asked myself more than him and then i remembered everything, the picture on Instagram, the hyperventilating and the sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Is my baby okay?" I looked at him and he put his head down. "AUGUST ANSWER ME!!! IS MY CHILD OKAY??" I ask again this time screaming with tears flowing down my face. He got up and pulled you in a tight hug while you struggled trying to break free.

"Baby I'm sorry we lo.."you cut him off before he could finish

"NO NOT MY BABY." I say pushing him from me that's when I saw the tears in his eyes. "NOOOOOOO!!" I screamed as I sobbed on his chest. The door opened revealing the doctor but August told him to leave while he held me tighter.

With all my might I broke free from his grip and started to snatch off the IV from my arm moaning as pain shot through my whole arm. "Its your fault I lost my baby August, your fault." I turned and looked at him with red eyes.

"How is it my fault YN?" He asked confused.

"You and that thot you were kissing in the club." you stated. "Why Anthony? Why did you that? Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you huh? TELL MEEEEE!!" I screamed at him.

With tears in his eyes he looked at me shaking his head "I'm sorry baby." I broke down and cried my eyes out. Then the doctor came in and gave me tablets to calm me down and minutes later i fell asleep.

Part two is on the way.

Comment and Vote