The Move P2

Recap

I walk into his house and my jaw drops when I saw that everything has been packed.

"Mr Alsi-" I start to say but got cut off by him. He kissed me passionately and lifted me against the wall while sliding a hand under my skirt and grabbed my ass.

"Mr Alsina what are you doing?" I hesitantly asked, don't know what for because I've longing for this, for his touch.

"What does it look like I'm doing YN?" He asked while carring me up the stairs to his room.

"What will your girlfriend say?" I asked, low key wanting to find out if he had one.

"You worry too much." He said while laying me on the bed and stripping me off my clothes.

He opens my legs and climbed on top of me and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want me to st-" I cut him by grabbing his face pulling him towards me and kissed him passionately. That was motivation enough for him. I open my legs wider as he unbuckles his belt and lowers his pants.

"You so wet baby." He said placing the tip of his dick on my entrance.

"Stop teasing Mr Alsina... put it in me please." I said with my eyes closed ready to feel him. He slowly pushes inside and i let out a gasp ready to scream but he kissed me and I moaned against his lips.He starts going in and out of me and I cum for the first time and he sped up his pace while he grabbed the head board and looking directly in my eyes.

"Your pussy is closing in on me YN and its gonna make me bust and I don't want that so please Yn open that shit up baby." he whispers in my ear. God this man is gonna be the end of me I swear.

"Shit Mr Alsina your whispering is not helping the situation you kn... OHHH GOD MR ALSINA I'M GONNA CUM!!" I threw my head back in pure ecstasy as my pussy clenched hard on his dick causing him to groan.

"IMMA BUST TOO YN!!" He remembers he's not wearing a condom then pulls out of me and spilled his sperm on my stomach then passes out next to me panting..

"I have to get going." I said getting up from the comfortable bed.

"Where are you going?" He raises his head looking at me search the floor for my panties.

"I don't want to be caught by your girl Mr Alsina and have her beat the shit out of me." I said while putting your clothes on.

"You keep talking about my girlfriend as if you found me one." He says laughing and sitting up to lean on the headboard in all his naked glory.

"What are you saying?" I asked confused.

"Get your ass back in this bed girl, I don't have a girlfriend and call me August please." He responded as he patted the bed.

I smiled and got back in bed and laid next to him.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

DON'T JUST READ...