ShayShay124 part 2

Shay POV.

I was Laying on my couch,in my black leggings and a bright pink sport bra  bored outta my mind. I missed August a lot, I missed his kisses, his touch, his warm breath on my neck when we sleep. I miss him a lot. But what he did, now that was foul. Not allowing me to explain was wrong.

I was pulled out my thoughts by a knock on the door causing me to groan coz I was just too lazy. I ignored it the first 2 times, when I realized they aint letting up I got off the couch pissed as hell.

"I do not understand why pe-" I said while opening the door and seeing August in the flesh.

"Shay, can we talk?" He asked, I looked at him then nodded and walked inside living him by the door.

"I didn't know......ma" he said while sitting next to me.

"Yeah, u didn't necessarily let me explain either, right?" I said back to him as I folded my arms and crossed my legs not making eye contact. 

"You would've done the same thing too if you heard what I heard." He said with a chuckle.

"That shit aint true and you know it. Out of all the times I CAUGHT u cheating I gave you the benefit of the doubt and let you EXPLAIN, or did I not?" I said lookin at him as he had his head low. I know it was wrong for me to bring up the past that I've claimed to have forgiven him on, but I did hear his pathetic excuses out.

"You did." he responded then cleared his throat and taking off his snap back showing his annoying hair which STILL made him look gorgeous. "Look Shay, I know I've done you wrong in the past and I'm sorry. But when I heard u talking to Chris on the phone... I don't know ma.. I guess I jumped to conclusion and I'm sorry again bae." He spoke again.

"All I wanted was to explain Aug, but na instead you called me out my name, u took back the car u bought me then cherry on top you kicked me out. I know u didn't know but LET ME EXPL-" I was cut off by him grabbing my arm and kissing my lips.

I guess he got tired of me talking, but I missed those pink plump lips of his. I kissed him back and a simple lip locking turned into a heated make out session. He pushed me on my back but I aint finna have sex on my living room couch so I pushed him back got up and lead him to my room.

As I was walking in he grabbed and pulled me back by my waist and wasted no time on attacking my neck and causing a moan to slip my tongue.

He's hands roamed my body like he was searchin for what he had lost. He found my breast and decided to squeeze them drawing a deep moan from me, he knows I have highly sensitive boobs and he forever uses it against me lol, but that's Aug for you.

While still fondling my left breast with his left hand he reached inside my leggings "Where are your panties lil girl?" He asked rubbing my clit .

"They're in my drawer.... Finger me already please baby." I practically begged him. Which he pulled his hand completely out my pants laying me on my back and removing my leggings  then laying next to me lookin me in the eye he did what I asked as I sucked my bottom lip in.

He then pushed his middle finger in me causin me to gasp. He started moving it in and out my love box then added a second finger. I lost it. "Ooooh my Gosh... Augussssssst ahhh" he kissed on my neck as he fingered me deep.

He sensed I was on the verge of climaxing the he stopped. Standing up he quickly took off his clothes "Keep it wet Shay." he instructed, and I started to finger myself as he watched. I was really wet for my man and hungry for him too.

He started to stroke his huge member as he walked closer to me and pulled me on the edge of the bed. He opened my legs and rammed inside of me "BAAABBY!... MMMMMM".

August....

She tight.. SHIT! I wasted no time in going hard on her "Au..... August ba..by, go d-d-deeper please daddy" She moaned out.

"Call me daddy again." I said earning a laugh from her.

"I swear you so extraaaa... FUCK!!" I pushed in deeper "FUCK DADDY!" She screamed.

"Thank you... Mmm." I whispered as I went her deeper.

With all the hard, fast, deep fucking and nasty talking we been doin I was ready to fill her up. "Oh my God Imma nut Shannon" I announced as I went faster "imma nut baby... I don't think imma be able to pull ou.... SHIT! Your pussy is sooo good.." My thrusts where gettin sloppier.

"Cum in me." She whispered and that sent me over the edge.

One last stroke and I emptied my seed in her. "OH MY GAWD FUCK!!!" She gripped my dick with her vaginal  walls. "No no no no Shay.. DAMMIT! Baby don't do that... Uhhhh" I had to pull out coz she was Messing with my sensitive dick.

"I hope u forgive me." I said laying next to her catching my breath.

"Did u bring my car?" She asked in all seriousness.

"Yeah." I responded to her.

"Then u forgiven." She said facing me.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing her "Ohh, thanks for the Rolex, I love it" she smiled and closed her eyes.

"Shay, we got a party to go back too." she snored louder. DAMN!. Oh fuck it, they'll be fine.

Fin!!!

@ShayShay124 I hope you like it. I'm sorry it took soooo long. I've been busy lately. And was caught up in a book.

Please vote and Comment.

Thank yall.