Stupid Argument

Please read, comment, vote and follow.

I come home after a long trying day at work only to find dishes in the sink and on the counter, in short let's just say the house was a mess. What pisses me off the most is that August has been home the whole day but didn't bother to clean.

"AUGUST!" I scream for him standing in the kitchen looking around. He comes down stairs to the kitchen where i was and almost dropped from the look i sent his way.

"August wtf??? You were home the whole day but you didn't bother to clean." I say in a low tired tone.

"Ummm bae... I was go-" He spoke but I cut him off.

"Don't, just don't." I put my finger up signaling for him to shut up. I then took my shoes off and started cleaning the kitchen while he tried to talk to me.

"Yn." He called my name to which I didn't respond. "Baby please talk to me." he pleaded.

"Why August? I mean you do nothing in this house right? Why must I talk to you?" I ask him while washing dishes, HIS dishes might I add.

"Baby I was gonna clean I just got held up." He said.

I snap my head towards him and he knew it was on "HELD UP BY WHAT AUGUST? The TV? Your stupid video games? WHAT???" I raise my voice at him. All he could do at this point was just look at me and apologies. I got so angry broke a glass and cut my hand. August rushed to me but i shot him a look that said "stay back."

"Baby you're angry cause I didn't clean? So angry that you would hurt yourself? Really?" August said. He looked really confused.

I just shook my head walked to our  room and shut the door, covered your wound and changed my clothes to sweats and sneakers then grabbed my car keys and left out without a word to August who by the way was shocked at my reaction to his untidiness.

Part Two coming up...