Ms_Willis

Rain Down.. Ms_Willis

August POV

I walked inside club Xstacy and it was turnt. I walked through the crowded dance floor only to see thee most sexiest woman in the world swayin her thick hips side to side. Ooohh man she was a sight to see.

I slowly moved closer to her and started to grind behind her. Shawty ass was thicka then a muhfucka. I pulled her closer to me and held her by her waist. "Hope u aint mind a nigga dancin witchu.." I said to her "mmmm" and that was her only response.. A moan.

The grindin started to get too intense to the point where you'd think we was straight up sexin on the floor. "Tell me yo name ma" She turned around and looked at me with a smile. Ohhh mannn the beautiful lips, beautiful hazel eyes, beautiful set of teeth damn beautiful eerthang. I was so far into ha beauty that I was brought back to earth when she said "KaTrina!"

Kat POV.

"KaTrina" I told this Peerrrfect stranger. Damn he fine. Its clear God took his own sweet time creatin him. He leaned towards my ear and said "I'm August, mind if we find a more private area?" He's voice my Jesus, I swear all the oceans relocated to between my legs. "Yea, no problem"

He took my hand and lead me towards the exit and towards his black Range. I stopped and folded my arms, I guess he got the picture caz he smiled and walked back to me. "You stopped walkin KaT, why?" He asked with a chuckle. "How I know u aint a psychotic killer?" I asked seriously.

He laughed "I aint no killer ma." As soon as he uttered those words there was a tsunami in the oceans between my legs. I bit my bottom lip and moved to his passenger side but before I got in I said "to my place!" I got in closing my door then he jogged to his side.

He started the car and immediately I put my address on the GPS and crossed my legs sittin back in my chair. The car started moving and we sat there in silence. He followed the directions the lady on the GPS gave him till we was at my driveway. I looked over at him and leaned to his ear "let's go daddy" I whispered.

August POV

Imma DO this guh so help me God. She stepped out and proceeded to walk to her front door with me closely behind her. She took out her key unlockin and openin the door. As soon as she got in she kicked off her shoes.

I closed the door lockin it and as soon as I turned she jumped on me wrappin her legs around my waist, mmm damn this guh mane!!! We kissed as i walked us to the couch where I laid down with her still on me.

As we were kissin we started to remove each others clothing till we were left in our birthday suits. She kissed from my lips, jaw line, neck, chest, stomach right to mr Classy. "Wow" I heard her say while strokin me and causin me to hiss "w-what bae?" I asked. "You blessed!" She responded then took me in her warm mouth before I could say anything.

She sucked my dick and stroked the rest she couldn't fit in her mouth. "Fuck guh!" I moaned holdin both sides of her face while she bobbed up and down. I felt my dick twitch which I think she felt too caz she stopped "DAMN! I was so close" I said tryna catch my breath. "I know" she said.

KaT POV.

I got up and walked over to his head and straddled it then lowered myself on his face. He knew what to do caz he wrapped his arms around my thighs to keep me in place and started to eat the life outta me. Shit was too intense that I tried to stand up but he's grip got me GOOD.

He moved his tongue in and outta my swollen folds fast and I felt a knot in my stomach "imma cummmmm baby oh GOSH!" As soon as I said that he let go of me and stood me up. "Dammit Aug!!" I leaned down kissing his lips. Imma please this man so help ME God!

As we was kissin i straddled his waist again "You know I'm from Nu Orleans right?" He spoke between kisses "Hmm, word?" I respond with a small laugh "Yea, and u know I'm a survivor huh?" He asked again "Don't worry daddy" I started then grabbed his big friend in my hand "Imma be yo hurricane tonight... Ahhhhh.." I said as I lowered myself on his shaft.

"Fuuck! you tight KaT" he moaned as I was riding him rockin my hips back and forth. "Give it to me bae.. Hmmmm shit.. Don't hold back ma.." With that said I started bouncin on him fast. "You want it all baby?" I asked " All of it mama" he responded "Then take it daddy!" I tightened my walls around him and bounced harder.

"Baeeee.. U gon make a nigga nut with that shit ma" with that he laid me on my back and took position between my legs rubbin his head on my entrance "my turn" he said then slidin himself to the root.

August POV

I slid in deep causin her to hiss. I started to stroke slow and lookin her deep in her hazel eyes, the love faces she made?!? DAMN!! "Fuck me harder August!" She demanded and I obeyed.

I started to pound in and outta her tight drippin wet pussy "YES DADDY!! RIGHT THE FUCK THEREE...." She screamed as I went on full speed feeling my climax creepin on me.

"Imma squirt papi" she said outta breath "u wanna squirt on daddy dick huh baby?" I asked still poundin her shit hard "YESSSSS BABY I WANNA NUT FO U!!" She responded as I went faster nearing my orgasm. And as it hit me I pushed in deep one last time and said "rain down on me baby" then pulled out as her juices flew all over me, her and her poor couch. And I came on her stomach then fell on the floor lookin at the ceiling tryna catch me breath.

"Ohh my Gosh Aug..... I've --- I've never came like that" she said as her wave settled down. I chuckled and pulled her from the couch to lay on top of me and I rested my hands on her ass. "We can do it again.." She looked at me and smiled then kissed my lips passionately and we fell asleep on the floor.

Fin!!!

Damn its been soooooo long since I've updated, must say I missed it.

Ms_Willis girl thank you for your patience and understanding, I hope i did your request some justice lol and u like it.

Also ppplllleeeeaaaasssseee check out my girl Cameron_twist new book called California Soldier and show your support..Thank u in advance.

Please Vote and COMMENT lol I love those.

Luv yall!!!