Broken (For Shakeria1994)

Keria........

And there he is, the hottest boy in our school. I swear this guy makes me weak, from the way he talks, walks, smiles shit even when he blinks he kills me. It kills me that he doesn't know that and that he has a girlfriend. I've had a crush on him ever since my brother brought him home for our parents to meet. I swear its too much for me to handle.

"Hey Keria." I was knocked out my thought by his angelic yet manly voice.

"Uh.. H-Hey August." I say as I look to the ground avoiding eye contact.. Why am I blushing so hard?

"What are doing here?? Ahh Home Work I see." He says as he leans on the table and puts he's hand on my shoulder. I swear I'm gonna scream of this boy doesn't detach himself from me. After he finished reading over my paper he moves to the other side of the table and as soon as he sits my brother walks in.

"Yo Aug! I'm going to play ball with Jay, wanna join?" My brother Ty asks.

"Uhh No man, I'm gonna go see Keri. Next time though." He says and I just roll my eyes.

" You mean Skeri." I mumbled under my breath but I think Aug heard me cause he looked at me before he-left out.

August .........

"What the hell did Shakeria say?" I asked myself as I entered my car. She thought I didn't hear her but I did. I put my car in drive and drove to Keri's house. I've been missing my baby so much cause lately I haven't had time to see her cause off the exams I was writing. I had to focus on them if I wanted to graduate this year.

When I got to her place I knocked on her door and she opened with looking like she was in pain which really alerted me.

"Hey babe. What's the matter you don't look so good." I said trying to kiss her but she turned her face causing me to kiss her cheek. She's never denied me a kiss before.

"Period pain." She said leaning on the door. I took a step trying to walk inside only for her to stop me. "Not today babe. I just took painkillers and I'm about to go to bed." She said. This is strange but I'm going to let it go. I noodles my head and kissed her cheek once again before going to my car driving home.

Three weeks later.

Keria........

Being bored has never been my favorite thing. So after taking a shower I decided to pay my best friend a visit. I walked up to her front porch and saw the door was half way closed. I push in and walk up the stairs towards Loli's room. As I turned down the long hallway I started hearing noises. I carried on walking till I was close to hey brothers room.

I stopped seeing that the door was not fully closed and decided to be nosy so that Loki and I can have something to gossip about. I pushed it open just enough for me to peek and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Keri bouncing on top of, "Jay?" I whispered in shock then covered my mouth closing the door and rushed down the stairs back to my house. I was so shocked. Isn't Jay friends with my brother and August?

I opened my front door and he was there. "Hey guys." I greeted out of breath from running. They look at me as if I'm crazy.

"Why were u running?" My brother asked.

"Uhmm no reason." I responded walking up the stairs to my room. I laid on my bed and processed everything in my head trying understand and think whether to tell August or not.

I woke up hours later and i was feeling parched, I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen only to find Aug there. He was also drinking water. I walked to the fridge and took out my favorite juice and poured it in my favorite glass. "I see someone's thirsty too." He said with a smile.