Besties

Here we go!!!

For @cameron_twist

Cameron POV

"Aug you cheating I'm playing with you no more." I said to him as we were playing a game of crazy 8 on my bed since I wasn't feeling well after my break up with Drew. August is my best friend from pre school and he cancelled everything he had planned today to come chill with me to cheer me up I guess.

"Cammie, you're a sore looser, instead of being happy for a nigga you say I cheated. My nigga you messed up." He said.

"Ah! Aug you placed 2 cards at the same time, I don't know what you call that but my nigga that's cheating." I said while throwing my teddy bear at him.

As we were playin another round my phone rang and Drew's picture appeared. I looked at it and sighed "Drew?" He asked.

"Yea!" I responded "I don't know why won't he just leave me alone man" a tear fell out my eye.

"Ey Cammie don't cry baby, especially over that boy." he crawled over to me and held me tight.

"I feel like such a fool Aug, like I didn't do enough to make him happy that's why he cheated on me. I-" He cut me off.

"Don't do that, Cam. In this whole fucked up situation YOU are the victim, YOU were violated and YOU were hurt baby. Now don't let that jerk get under your skin like that. And next time he calls you give me the phone and imma handle his cornbread head."

That's Aug for you.This nigga can make me mad, sad, happy and straight up confident all in 1 single sentence. He's always there for me NO MATTER WHAT. He is everything I need in a best friend. A shoulder to cry on when I'm down, my clown when I wanna laugh, my punching bag when I'm angry, my confession booth when I've done been naughty.

He's even my walking Kleenex coz he always whip my tears away with either his shirt or hand. I'm grateful for him. I pray EVERY SINGLE night for the bond that we have to not be shaken or broken by anything or anyone. He's my everything under the sun and I wouldn't trade him for any Gold, Silver or Diamond.

"Quit that crying ma and let's play so I can whoop your ass again."He snapped me out my thoughts. I wasn't crying cause of Drew now, but cause of how sweet Aug is. I still had my head on his chest when picked it up to meet his eyes and out of nowhere I kissed him. I pulled back "I'm sorry Aug, I didn't mea-" he kissed me and deeply too.

He pulled me onto his lap so I could straddle him and he kissed me some more and pulled me in so there was no room between us and kissed me sooo passionately. He slowly pulled away and looked at me "Damn! You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." I blushed then pulled his face for another kiss and this time we started undressing each other.

Well it didn't take him even a minute to undress me cause I only had on my PJs which are shorts and a tank top, no panties no bra.

He laid me on the bed after I removed his shirt, pants and briefs. He hovered over me still kissing and rubbed the outside of my thigh moving to my inner. His every touch was making me melt like chocolate on a hot pan. I opened my legs for his hand as it moved higher up my inner thigh. Finally it found my pussy and rubbed my moist clit causing me to moan lightly.

Aug.......

She's gonna be my girl after this. That's for sure. But the truth is, I've always loved her. Was mad As hell when she got with that nigga Drew but now that they're not together, I can make my move.

I continued to rub her now wet clit while kissin her passionately. I pulled back to look at her beautiful face as I slipped 2 fingers in her. She sighed and opened her eyes and met mine,"Dammit Aug" she whispered looking at me. I smiled and pushed them deep and she inhaled rapidly as her eyes shut tight. She opened her legs wider allowing me to go down between her legs. I parted her other lips and flicked my tongue at her clit. "Augusttttt....". I continued to eat her out until she told me she was about to cum.

I got up before she did and she looked at me with low eyes and a smile. "You bad Aug." She giggled. I got a condom from my wallet and slipped it on and spread her legs wider and slid in, she closed her eyes.

"Uh uh bae open them I wanna see you." She opened her eyes and smiled. I slid in deeper and just stayed there while looking at her moaning.

"Fuck me please baby" I did what she asked and fucked her slow at first. "FASTER AUG.... OHHH MY JESUS YEEEEEES.... Baby right there...RIGHT THERE!"she screamed making me thrust deeper and more faster.

"Fuck Cammie... You're pussy so tight ma.. You're going to make me cum bae..SHIT! Get on all four."

She got in position and I entered her deep, "Hmmm fuck Aug!" She looked at me over her shoulder and smirked. She started to throw it back hard.

"FUCK Cammie keep doing that and imma cum believe that.. Ahhh Cameron babyyy..."I grabbed on her hips and fucked her brains out, going deeper and slow then faster and harder.

"Ohhhh my Lord DADDY I'm CUMMING!!" She screamed.

"Hold it baby I wanna cum with you."

I thrust in her and I felt it coming, "LET IT GO BAE....... Ahhh DAMMIT CAAAAMMMMMIE I LOVE YOU BABY AHH FUCK!!" I screamed as I came in the condom.

She shook hard and spoke shit I don't understand as she climaxed then fell forward as I fell on her side. "Ohhh my gosh August baby that was amazing." She said as she lay on my chest.

Cameron.........

Ohh my Gosh he does this with his dick? Jesus please help me. Wait.. When he was cumming he said he loves me. "Aug?" I called him. 

"Yes baby." When he said that I snapped my head up to look at him. "You are my baby right?" He asked.

"Uhh y-yea I guess." I responded.

"Well let me help u make sure." Hy the proceeded to kiss me passionately. "Cam, As from this moment you are my girl. Ok?" He said, I just smiled and kissed him again.

" Okay baby." I responded against his lips.

We laid for hours then my phone rang, and it was Drew. Aug answered " Yo my man, please and I mean that in a very polite way. Please stay away from Cammie she doesn't need you depressing her no more she alright. She's moved on. So should as well. Ok? Ok bye now"

He hung up and looked at me "I told u I'll handle him." We both busted out laughing hard then kissed again and fell in a deep asleep.

FIN!!!

Well Cameron hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please vote and comment.

Much love.