Walk Away part3 for MrsAlsina_Flo

*Later*

She text me the address and I drove to her place with flowers for both of them. You'd think I'd have a girlfriend by now but naa I wasn't feeling it. I've been thinking about Flo ever since what went down. I drove to the parking lot and went up to her apartment. I knocked and waited for the door to be opened. "Who is it?" A small voice said. "Its August" honestly I wanted to say "its daddy" but na.

The door flew opened and there stood Flo with my daughter on her hip. Damn! she looked like me and Flo. She had her ears and lips but my eyes and nose also she was tall for a 2year old. I was knocked out my thoughts by their giggling. "August this is Ayama, Ayama this is your daddy." I won't lie a tear slipped out my eye but quickly wiped it away.

"Come in" she opened the door. I walked in and asked if I could hold her, she looked at her mother who just smiled the she reached her arms to me I took her then handed Flo the flowers. I just hugged tight till she said "ahhhh daddy, I can't breath" I pulled back laughing and looked at Flo "she called me daddy Flo" I was beyond happy.

We had dinner then watched movies and played make up artist. I looked like The Joker and to them both I was a Joke. Then we just layed on the floor with Ayama in the middle. Soon she was asleep I picked her up and Flo showed me her room and I tucked her in and kissed her forehead then walked out her room to the living room.

"I think I gotta go now" I said gettin my jacket off the couch and walked to the door. "Thank you Flo" she just smiled I turned opening the door and she said.

Flo POV

As he opened the door I said "uhh would you like to stay longer for I don't know, tea or coffee or beer maybe?" I looked down. "I'd love some coffee please" I turned and walked to kitchen with her where i fixed us coffee. We drank and went to the living room and watched tv. He pulled me closer to him so my back was against him and my head on his shoulder.

He kissed my exposed neck lightly which caused me to close my eyes. Then turned my face around with his hands and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back and shit got real. Next thing I know we were in my room with him on top of me.

He undressed us and pulled out a condom from his wallet and slipped it on, "opened your legs wider baby" he said and slided in slowly "ooooooooh mmmmmmmy Gooooooooooood Anthony" "I like when you call me by my middle name" he said still sliding in "fuckk Flo, you sooo tight baby mmmmmmmmm" he started moving in and out and doing circular motions. He always killed me.

I pulled him closer to me so I can whisper "Harder Aug" he lost it he went faster that ever and hard as hell. "I'm gonna cuuuuuum papa, hit that spot again Aug, hit again baby, yes Right there ohhh my go- FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS" I screamed as I climaxed.

He went faster than a motor boat and I felt him twitch in me "IMMA BUST FLORINE AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT." He screamed too then collapsed on me. We stayed like that for 10 more minutes with him still in me. I just stroked his curls as he kissed my neck lightly. "Want me to move?" He asked with a groggy voice and cleared it.

Only then I realized he was crying. I pulled his face up and looked at him and he was. "What's wrong baby? Why you crying?" "I'm so sorry for ditching you like that. Please forgive me Flo, I still love you a lot. You've made me the happiest person alive. I'm a daddy!" He cried harder. "I forgave you along time ago August, hush now love and yes you are a daddy" I smiled, wiped his tears off and kissed him, pulled him to the previous position with him still in me and I held him and stroked his curls " I still love you too Anthony" I said. He got up and pulled out, threw the full condom away and came back to bed and we cuddled till we slept.

FIN!!!!!

Well Flo my sweetness I hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and rate.

Love yall too much.