@_Lovely_Me__

Mia...

Have you ever just looked at your dad and went on lust mode over him HARD? No? Well I guess yall don't have a dad like mine lol.

I'm Mia Alsina, August and Yasmine's first daughter, 19 yrs old and have a dark secret... I'm lusting over my dad. I know Its wrong, Lord its soooo wrong but DAMN this nigga is HOT!. Don't get me wrong I don't have a crush on him no, I just want 1 time with him, just 1 time and I'm good.

I want him to do all the things he does to mom every other day. At times when they do them I find myself completely drenched imagining that was me he was hittin from every position possible. Lord in heaven please help me fight this temptation.

"Mia honey? Are you ok?" My mom asks seeing that I was staring at the ceiling in our living room.

"Uhh, yea.. Yes I'm fine mommy" I responded a bit nervous, I feel like she can read my mind and she knows I want what's only meant for her.

"Oh okay then, listen I'm leaving to Florida to check on the shop, wanna come?" She asked politely. She asks like we'll be goin just down the street. This woman though.

"Naaa ma, I'll stay home. When u comin back?" I asked her as dad walked downstairs FREAKIN SHIRTLESS, his B-ball short where sitting just right and his V line was pure LIFE I swear. His tattoos! Jesus please blind me till this man is dressed. His caramel smooth flawless skin- I gotta have him... I totally zoned out forgettin I was talkin to mommy.

"MIA ANDREA ALSINA" she said snappin me outta my ungodly thoughts.

"HuH! What?" I asked.

"Aug! Something is wrong with your daughter!" She screamed to him who was in the kitchen. At this point all that was goin through my mind was "dad don't respond... Don't say nun pleeeaaassseeee!"

"Why? Whatchu mean?" He asked coming in the living wrong eating a pear and had a can of Sprite in his other hand. AMEN!

"Excuse me." I said lowly and got up from my seat taking his Sprite as I walked past him coz I was just THIRSTY!. I walked in my room and went straight to my bathroom fo a cold shower. I needed it to calm me the fuck down.

After 15 minutes of just lettin the water flow on me I calmed down and stepped out and put on black yoga pants (no underwear) and a white t-shirt and laid on my bed playin Minion Rush on my Tablet.

Aug...

"Maybe she upset dat ya leavin again in a space of a week, ion know." I said to my wife Yasmine. Honestly I'm upset that she's leaving again coz she left the week befo' last week and na she goin again. Shit is fucked up.

"Aug baby, you know you the one who feels like that, don't put it on Mia. She's worrying me though, when I came down stairs she was starring at the ceiling in deep thought." She said and you could see the worry in her eyes.

"Please keep an eye on her while I'm gone. If somethin wrong with her tell me." She added. I nodded as Myka, Mia's twin brother and Melinda my 9yr old diva walked through the door.

"Daddy, yo son almost killed me." Was the first thing she said. No hello dad, nun, just straight to the point.

"Mel! ya overreactin bruh." Myka said walkin to hug his ma.

"Overreacting? Myka Anthony Alsina u overtook a truck. A TRUCK! And I'm overreacting?" She said rollin her head just like Mia when you say somethin she aint like. I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Daddy, please find me someone to take and fetch me from school. I am no cat I got 1 life, so I value it." She added in all seriousness, at that point I was laughing so hard and clutchin my stomach, tears spillin out and shiit.

"Melinda Ayanna Alsina baby, U killin daddy stop please." I said pullin her to my lap and laughin on her shoulder.

"Linda, mommy is goin to Florida, go pack yo-" Yaz didn't finish she jumped from my lap and ran to her room to pack. Excited much?

"Imma go check on Mia." I announced walkin up the stairs to her room. I knocked and she shouted come in and I did. She was on her Tablet playin that annoyin ass game of hers.

"Why ya rushed out the living room like dat earlier?" I questioned.

Mia....

This man is following me, he still half naked. He tryna tempt me.. But I already am.

"Uhh, whatchu mean? I aint rush out." I said focusing on the game.

"Look at me Mia." He said but I just glanced for a few seconds "Ya mama is worried that u upset that she leavin again." He said, who was he fooling?

"Dad, we know that's you not me" I said glancing at him and back to the game. I dare not look at him without being lost in his mesmerizing body.

"Ok ok fine. But fa real you good?" He asked walking towards the door. I told him yes. Before he could open the door Myka opened it.

"Dad, can I go to Jason's this weekend?" He asked him.

"Yea, sure." He responded. Myka left after sticking his long tongue out at me... Childish.

"Well I guess its just me and you dis weekend 1st Princess." He said as he left the room.

I smirked to myself at that statement. This was sho gonna be an interesting one. The following morning mama and Storm left. We call her storm coz she's always doin something with her minion self.

........Saturday........

I woke up and did my hygiene and put on my black and white track short shorts and a purple tank with white fuzzy socks. I went to the kitchen to see Myka's nike duffle bag by the entrance and him on the counter making his Lucky charms.

"Leaving already knucklehead?" I asked him.

"Yes Miakat (meerkat) I'm about to leave. Gon miss me?" He asked. I laughed at him knowing yes I would.

"Boy bye..." He sucked his teeth and carried on eating his charms. "Ok Myka I'll miss you." I finally admitted.

"HA! I knew it. Imma miss ya too sis." He said givin me a side hug. "Please don't give pops a headache with ya nonsense." I frowned, WTF he talking about. I said ok since I aint got time fo him. He left shortly, leaving me to myself, food, tv and dad.

I made breakfast fo us and when I was done I went up to his room to tell him to come eat. I knocked softly "Dad?" There was no answer so I crack opened the door and peered my head inside. He was laying on his back right hand in his pants and the other behind his head. My heart skipped a beat I quickly shut the door tryna calm my hormones down.

I opened the door once again and slow walked to his bed. I climbed on the empty spot coz I aint feel like walking all the way to his side.

"Dad?" I whispered and he aint answer "daddy" I spoke louder. He stirred goin back to sleep. "DAD!" I shouted causing him to open his eyes frowning.

"What?" He questioned looking around.

"Breakfast is ready" I said walking towards the door. He sighed and got up goin to his bathroom. I went downstairs to make his plate as well as mine.

After 20 minutes he came down in his red B-Ball shorts, a grey wife beater and black socks. He looked tired AF.

"Geeee, don't you look tired as a muthafffff..." I stopped when he gave me that "watch yo mouth" look.

"Had to take ya mama to the airport in the mornin" he responded while yawning. Damn! he looked sexy even when he sleepy. I've never craved something this bad in my life, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I wanted to jump on the counter and open wide fo him. I had to cross my legs tight but that shit made the situation between my legs WORSE.

Part 2 comin soon.