The Maid

Sorry for taking long to update guys I've honestly been lazy to type lol..

I was going to work for Mr Alsina, so formal but i was told by my agent to refer to him and today being my first day I had to show professionalism and make a good impression so that the agency will get recommendations. I was gonna be a stay in maid which meant seeing him everyday. I walked up to the front door with two huge suitcases and rang the bell.

               DING DONG...

Nobody answered so I rang it again.

               DING DONG

Still nobody came to attend the door. "Great, Just Great." I sucked my teeth and making myself comfortable on the brick porch rail.
Time passed and suddenly the front door opened which I just cut my eyes to not moving a single inch from my position.

Out came a man who I guess was Mr Alsina, walking out a girl who could barely walk which kinda made me laugh a bit as he watched her going down the stairs. I shook my head as she got in her car. "Damn, wonder what happened to you." I said to myself completely forgot that she didn't walk out alone.

"Ehhum." He cleared his throat causing me to come back to earth.

"Shit." I thought. I turned my head ever so slowly until my eyes connected with his and slowly went down his jaw line, neck, chest down to his torso.

"Like the view?" He asked snapping me out of my trance.

"I- I um well- ahmm." I fumbled with my words cause that caught me off guard. "I'm Yn the new maid." I said getting down from where i was seated my ass in totally numb.

"That's not the answer to my question."He said with a smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting YN as you can see I was a bit preoccupied. Hope you didn't wait too long." He asked taking my bags. In my head I was cussing him out talking but hope he didn't make me wait too long.

"No not really sir I had just arrived like 5 minutes ago." I responded nervously.

"Oh good then, I'll show you to your room." We walked up the stairs in to a long as hallway, passed 4,5 or 6 doors before getting to mine. He opened the door and it was like a hotel suit in there.

"Uhh sir, you do notice I'm just a maid right?" I asked looking at him as he stood in front of me.

"Yea, so?" He turned looking at me like I just asked the most dumbest question.

"I mean I'm no guest of yours and..." I trailed off when I noticed the look on his face. "Uhmm Thank you sir." My cheeks burned from the embarrassment.

"You're welcome cutey." He said as he walked pass me out the door and closed it. I started to unpack and after I was done i went downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast. I opened the fridge took out the things I was going to need.

I opened the refrigerator to get the bacon and it was all the way in the back that I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach it causing my dress to hike up my thigh and i didn't notice until I heard a deep voice from behind me.

"Need help ma?" He asked while leaning on the kitchen entrance.

"Please." I say to him as i let out a sigh and pulling my dress down. He stepped behind me pressing his front on me which made me gasp silently and pulled the bacon out and handed it to you. "Thank you sir." I took it with a smile.

"Please do call me August." He said.

"August." I nodded and moved from him to get started on breakfast. "I was hoping to meet Mr Alsina before I started working, but I guess I missed him." I say to him as he remained standing by the fridge drinking water. I looked up in his direction when there was no response only to find him looking confused. "What's the matter?" I ask him.

"Which Mr Alsina are you talking about?" He queries coming to sit on a stool.

"Your father? The one who hired me." I said back continuing to chop the mushrooms.

"My father? I hired you. I'm Mr Alsina. I own this house."He said and I almost cut my finger from pure shock.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry for assuming. They didn't show me your picture at the agency." I rushed out an apology feeling like a complete ass for assuming. From then on I just kept quiet and focused on the food.

Two weeks later........

August and I have been flirting with each other here and there. He's such a tease. I was in his bathroom cleaning, bent over scrubbing the tub. All of a sudden i felt a presence behind me. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it making me moan. "Mr Alsina what are you doin sir?"I asked with a chuckle.

"I told you to call me August not that formal shit. You make me feel old." He said as he pulled me towards him. He kissed my neck while sliding his hands down my side causing me to shiver at the touch of his hands. I turned my head slightly allowing his perfect lips to connect with mine. As we engaged in a deep kiss, he unbuttoned my shorts and put his right hand inside and started to rub my clit.

"Mhmm August." I said against his lips as he inserted his middle finger in my and started to finger me slowly.

"God, I'm so gonna fuck you." He stated causing me to get a lot more wet. He fingered me faster and deeper. "You like my fingers in you baby?" He asked huskily against your neck. "Tell me how do they feel." He continues. Does he not realize that he is killing me here by just talking.

"August.. You're gonna make me cum please..Please go faster please." I say to him feeling pressure build up in the pit of my stomach.

"I want you to cum for me YN. Cum on my fingers baby. Think you can do that for daddy? Huh baby?" He asked me pumping his fingers ever so vigorously in me.

"OOOOOOOHHH SHIT I'M CUMMING..." I screamed and shook in his hold.

"Your moans are so sexy baby, really turned me on." He said with a smirk which made me blush. This was the first time we actually went this far. The past two weeks he would tell me that he can make me scream and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Thanks." I say not wanting to make eye contact. He leaned closer to me kissing my lips and i kissed back. He started to undress me leaving me in just my underwear cause I didn't wears a bra. He grabbed my breast and sucked on it giving them both attention. "Hmmm.. August baby." I moan out from the pleasure i was getting. He lifted one of my legs and he slowly entered me gently causing me to gasp.

"Mhmm ohhhh my gosssh babyyy... Your dick is so big." My eyes rolled into back of my head as he continues to enter me till he was balls deep.

"Baby..you're so warm gosh." He said as he slowly started to pump into me.

"Please go faster.. please." He pulled my leg up more and started thrusting fast.

"Ohh fuck baby yesss... oh my Gosh Aug... right there." I moaned out loud feeling pure pleasure as he went deeper into me. He placed a hand on my back and pushed me towards him when he thrusted in causing him to fill me completely.

"I'm gonna cum baby, make me cum Yes... Ohhh fuck I'm cumming!!!" I clenched on his dick causing him to moan loudly and his dick twitched meaning he was close. He fucked me with much force and then pulled out and shot on my belly. He pulled me towards him and captured my lips with his while also trying to catch our breath.

You were numb just totally numb.

"You're okay baby?" He asked when he pulled back and looked at me.

"Yes but my legs feel numb. If it's not for you holding me up right now I'd be on the floor." He laughed kissing my forehead. "Now I see why that girl was limping the day I got here." I said causing him to laugh harder and scooped me up walking out the bathroom into his room and laid me on the bed then laid next to me.

"Well I did tell you I was going to fuck you." He chuckled and kissed my forehead as we drifted to sleep.

Please Vote and Comment.

I love yall.