Touchy Feely

Chelsea.....

28th September 2015
Baton Rogue Louisiana....

.... Is my current location, well our current location due to Aug having a concert here. I'm soo tired, we been here since 5 in the morning for sound check and rehearsal for the dancers and I being Augusts assistant and girlfriend somehow I was managed to be dragged outta bed.

I wanna sleep so bad but I can't leave yet, not cause I have to work NO, but cause mr over here don't want me to leave..typical Anthony.

"Aug, couldn't you just leave me at the hotel and I would've came before the concert started like everybody else? Did you have to drag me out here at 5 in the morning?" I asked him as we sat on stage while he took a break.

"Come on Chels. You've been complaining about being here bruh." he responded drinking his water.

"Uhmm... Excuse you sir.. I am to complain cause I do not see the reason for me to be here." I told him while laying back huffing. Its hotter than satans balls out here and this nigga tells me I'm complaining. The nerve.

"We gonna leave in 3hours bae, please bare with me and the heat" he chuckled, "please my Georgia princess." he hovered on top of me and started pecking my lips multiple times till I smiled.

"Fine... Should be glad I love you." I said against his lips and we kissed. Suddenly some one cleared their throats we causing us to stop.

"Ahh Aug, we need to finish rehearsing." She said then glared at me and turned on her heels and left. I looked at August and he smiled then got up pulling me with.

*2 hours later*

Finally he's almost done with his performance, one song left to be exact. I can almost see myself in bed, wrapped in those sheets, ahh those sheets..... Let me not forget the pillows. Those pillo-

"I need one beautiful lady to join me on stage real quick." I was pulled outta my daydream by this nigga's request. Doesn't he know i wanna go to sleep??? "You!" He pointed to a pretty girl in the crowd. "Yea, you. Come up." He waited for her.

"Nigga just sing so we can go already damn." I said to myself pissed the fuck off for 2 reasons:
1. I'm tired and wanna go to sleep but he busy stalling..
2. Why the fuck would he ask for another girl to come on stage with me here? I know he just wanna make his fans happy but helloo nigga I'm present at this concert.

The girl got on stage and he requested for a chair for her and it was brought to him and she sat."What's ya name beautiful?" He asked her.

"Savanna" she said with a huge smile on her face. I swear if she smiled any wider she'll be the female version of The Joker.

"Isn't she beautiful ya'll?" He stood next to her just eyeing her biting his lip. At that point I was fuming with anger. "Imma do my final song and it goes like this.." Then the slow version of Ah Yea started. He started singing to her and the way she was smiling and blushing I swear her cheeks hurt.

"....Girl you know you blowin mmmmmmmyyyyy miiiiiiiiiiind..." As he sang those words he rubbed and groped her breast causing an uproar from the crowd, that's when I saw flames.

What the fuck did he just do??? Did he fuckin forget that I am here?? Heck! Did he fuckin forget that he has a girlfriend?? I was so pissed to the point where I felt every inch of my body that has hair start to itch and no not from this heat but it was from pure anger.

I'll deal with him.

Part 2 coming next...

Vote and comment.