Shakeria1994 part 1

Shakeria..

I've been best friends with Aug for all my life, he has a girlfriend and a 2 year old son whom I've not met yet. Ant stays in New Orleans and I stay in Atlanta. I moved there to stay with my gran after my mom passed. She was sick for a very long time with Prostate Cancer, she fought all these years and a few days after her 44th birthday she gave up the fight. Ahh my mother bless her soul.

Currently I'm on a plane to visit Ant well coz he wanted me to met his son and his girlfriend, I have a feelin I'm not gonna like what I'm gonna see. As the plane landed I walked through the waiting area for Aug and I spotted him walking through the door with his hands in his hoodie pockets. I jumped up and wheeled my bag to him "Shakeria." He said with his sexy deep voice. "August" I said back to him. We laughed and we hugged tight "Maan I missed bruh." He said as he placed my bag in the car.

"Well ever since u got that girlfriend of yours you forgot about me right" I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. He laughed and walked to the drivers car got in and drove me to my hotel.

"Ahh man, you gotta met my son K. He's adorable bruh." He said focusing on the road and smiling extra hard,

"What's your girlfriends name though, u never told me" I said lookin at him. He kinda looked like he aint wanna tell me. "Just promise me you aint gon trip when I tell u." He poked his cheek with his tongue. "Its Cameron." I know this nigga aint talkin about the Cameron I know.

"Cammie Cameron August?" I asked "Thee one and only Cameron? Miss I'll steal your man Cammie?" He nodded not lookin at me coz he knew what was on my mind.

"Shakeria.. Look ma, I know you've had ya run in with her in the past but come on she's changed now" I couldn't believe those words left his mouth. But I aint wanna argue with him, I was hella tired and hungry for this shit so imma be quiet. "Fine August." I said with a fake smile.

3 days later

So today I'm goin to met Andrew, August's son and Cameron. Just thinkin of her makes my skin crawl mane.

I hopped in my rental car and drove to their place. Its a pretty house and huge with a long ass driveway my God. I got out the car and knocked, Cammie opened soon Aug showed behind her. "My nigga u made it" he said to me "yeah bruh, almost didn't coz of ya damn long driveway." I said laughing bit soon subsided "Hello Cameron" I greeted " Hey Shakeria" she responded.

We walked in an in the living room there was a boy, who if I must say was not resembling Aug AT ALL. Right then and there I knew he wasn't his. The kid was beautiful but he was dark and both Aug and Cammie are light. None of his facial features matched to Aug's. "Keria this is Drew, Drew met my greatest friend aunt Keria."Aug spoke and I dropped to my knees and shook his small hand.

August was burning a hole on my face staring at me, he knew I had somethin to say but at the same time he didn't want me to say it. He knew she was a hoe back in high school but had believed she's changed. My poor friend blinded by love he can't even see the obvious. I'm most certain this boy aint his and I as a good friend that I am will tell him that.

Aug POV

She's been staring at my son, I don't know what she's staring at but I don't like it. "Keria!, what u thinkin bout?" I asked her, I was kinda hoping she wouldn't be smart with me coz well I aint like that either. "He's not yours" she said out fucking loud in my face. "He is mine Keria whatchu talkin about mane" I responded back with a chuckle. My mama once said that too but I was sure he was mine.

"He looks nothin like u Ant. I'm sorry but he aint yours. U better ask her about it. Its a shame coz you've already bonded with him, I mean 2 years is a long enough time to get attached buddy." She said calmly lookin at me. "CAMERON!" I called for my girlfriend "sup baby?" She said walkin down the stairs. "Please sit down. Aye Drew! Go watch tv in mommy and daddy's room" I spoke, she took a sit and he vanished up the stairs.

I stood up and went to the kitchen, got me a sealed bottle of my favorite, Peach Ciroc. "I fancy playin game of Truth and Dare but I'll be askin the questions." I opened my bottle and drank from it. "You!" I pointed at Shakeria "I dare u to repeat what u just told me a couple of minutes ago."

Both of em were shocked to what they was witnessing unfold. I ain give a shit no more. I wanted Cam to tell me the truth coz a lot of people beeeeeen tellin me the same shit. "Drew is not Aug's son" Keria said "How did you figure that out genius?" Cameron shot back. I drank from the bottle again "He looks NOTHING like him. For starters He's dark and the both of u are light, 2. None of his facial feature resemble An-" she was cut off. "You've only been here for less than an hour and you've noticed all this shit? I knew u was bitter but this is absurd." She said standin up.

"Sit down Cammie" I told her calmly with my eyes on the ground. "Na Aug, I'm not gon si-" "CAMERON SIT THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NA!" I yelled at her. Does she think I'm playin here? Damn! "Now its your turn Cam. Who is Drew's father and I dare you to lie to me" I pulled out my gun and placed it on the table. Both girls eyes widened in shock, I continued to drink from my half full bottle.

Cameron looked like she wanted to pass out the way she looked from glossy peach to straight pale. Where by Keria breathing so damn fast she was scared. "Do I need to ask again Cameron?" I asked her "August don't do this" Shakeria said, "Do what? I must'nt Get the truth about the son who YOU just said aint mine?" I asked her "I DIDN'T THINK YOU'LL DO ALL OF THIS AUGUST." I picked up the gun, cocked it and pointed it to Cammie who had started to cry.

"WHO IS DREW'S FATHER CAMERON? COZ THERE AINT NO WAY IN HELL THAT OVER 5 PEOPLE CAN TELL ME THE SAME SHIT AND IT AINT TRUE.. BA-" I stopped myself and took a deep breath "Baby tell me truth" she looked at me as tears fell from her face to her blue tshirt. "Trent" she whispered, I know I wanted the truth but now that she said it I didn't wanna believe her.

"Nooo Cammie!" "I'm sorry Aug.." She whispered again. "NOO CAMERON THAT AINT TRUE!!" I yelled as I scratched my head with the gun and stood up. "TRENT MICHEALS.. CAMMIE?MY COUSIN TRENT CAMERON?" I asked already knowing the answer "Yes.." She responded with a whisper "baby I'm sorry.." She crawled to me and put her hands around me and apologizing her heart out. I couldn't believe it.

I pushed her away causin her to fall on the floor, Keria stood up and walked to me "please put the gun down Anthony" I shook my head still holdin it processing all this shit. "Please Ant, put it down" she said again "get out, the both of you GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE FO I SHOOT YOUR ASSES. GET OUT!!" Cammie ran upstairs I think to pack and get Drew, Keria rushed for the door coz she was scared af.

After all I've done for this girl she does me like this?? I've bonded with Drew, took care of him like a father would, the money I've spent on him God knows. Though I don't regret all of that, none of it but still mane he aint mine! Cam came down with her and Drew's bags "August bab-" she tried to speak "I did nothing but love and care for u Cameron. Why would u do this to me? Why Cammie?" I asked as tears fell from my face.

I'm a real nigga belee that but real niggas cry too. I was hurt, coz she knew how bad I wanted a child of my own. She broke me. She just stood there and looked at me. "Come ere lil man" he came runnin to me and I picked him up "daddy loves you ok, but u have to go with mommy alright." He nodded and kissed my cheek. I put him down and he ran to Cammie and they left.

Ya'll prolly think I was really gon shoot her right? Lol na, the gun was for emphasis its a pallet gun with no pallets inside. Lol shit looks real but it aint.

Part 2 comin..