Jealosy makes u Nasty

Shelly POV

Sooo I have this FINE friend of mine who goes by the name of Josh, he's gay, my man knows that but for the fuck of it he don't believe me oh well imma let him believe whatever he wants.

"Bae?" He called my name as he came down the stair "yes babe" I look at him from the tv. "Your phone is ringing in the room" he says as he walks to the kitchen. Seriously? Why leave it then tell me? "I can't deal with u" you get up and walk up to yalls room. He came in the room while u in there. " Who was it?" He asks " Josh" you say as you text away on your phone.

"Josh your secret man that u just don't wanna own up too? You kn--" you cut him off " Aug please don't start with that shit I am begging you" you say to him. "All I'm sayin is stop hangin with that nigga if you still value our relationship of 2 years." He says as he walked out. WTF is with this nigga? He can't choose who I speak or don't speak with. For the longest he's had sooo many female friends, straight ones at that and I aint never not even once have I told him he must stop hangin with em. This boy must have me fucked up FR.

August POV

I hate the fact that Shelly don't hear me when I tell her I don't like this Josh nigga. She says he gay but fuck no I aint believe her. "I'm goin out for lunch with JOSH see you later" she screams as she walks out. See what I mean, she crazy over this man. Know what let me hit up my female friend Jenni.

1hour later.

Me and Jenni walk in to some restaurant and sat at the corner somewhere. We order and talk, laugh and Flirt hard. I mean we whisper shit to each other hmm. If Shelly saw me now I'd prolly go missing.. Lil did I know.

Shelly POV

So me, Josh and his man are at this place having lunch then we here laughing and I look passed Mike's shoulder and spotted August and some girl. I excused myself and walk to their table. As soon as he saw me he's face turned real quick. "Well hello guys. August who is she?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Uh mm Shelly, this my friend Jenni" he said "just your friend Aug, that's not what u was sayin last night in my bed" jenni said totally oblivious who i was.

"Is that true Aug?" I asked my eyes turning red from pure anger. "Uhh Baby it ---" I didn't even let him finish I slapped the two of them, Jenni tried to come up to me "you wanna do something? Huh? I dare u do something, I double dare you no I triple dare u no no I TRIPLE DOUBLE D DARE YOU right now try me!" as u said that she sat down and you turned to August " as for you we through." You turned and Josh and Mike we there. "Oh fa I forget, this is Josh and his Boyfriend Mike, guys meet my ex" i say that and walk out to my car drive home, packed and went to a hotel.

Aug POV

Damn I truly fucked up this time, why didn't I believe her man. She's not even taking my calls let alone I don't know where she is. I miss my baby man I miss here so much. "Ding Dong".. Who the fuck could that be in this rainy weather. I walk to the door and saw Shelly standin there. "I came for the rest of my shit" she said as she pushed through me running upstairs.

I didn't get the chance to utter 1 word, if anything I know not to fuck with her when she angry. She came down rolling 2 suitcases and headed for the door. She opened it and went out. Came back in to get more stuff and went out. I came back to earth when she came back to give me my house key and gate remote. "Shelly bab--" I started "don't August" she said as she walk out. I'll be damned if I let this girl go. I walk outside a saw she was putting stuff in the trunk.

I ran to her closed the trunk pushed her against the car and kissed her passionately while caressing her boobs. Mind you the rain is pouring. She pushed me away and slapped me. "Do it again Shelly babe cause I aint lettin you go" I saw as I grabbed her face and kissed her again this time picking her up and placed her on the hood of the car. I unzipped her small jacket she had on and she aint have no shirt or bra on damn Shelly lol.

I sucked on her neck and she let out a moan and I squeezed her boobs hard causing her to lay back. Good thing my house is on to of a hill away from from people. There's no time for no foreplay so I pulled her legging off and yet again there are no undies damn Shelly lol. I pushed down my shorts and briefs, pulled her closer to me, opened her legs "spread that pussy for me Shelly" I commanded her. She did, I slid in deep "ohhhh my goooooooood Anthony" she moaned "yes baby, you pussy so tight ma." I pounded hard in her. "Baby Fuck me August FUCK MEEEEE." I obeyed and did just that.

I pulled her closer so I can lean closer so we were face to face. "Ahh Baby, uhmmm Fuck.. I'm sorry Lovee.. Oh my gosh your pussy good. I'm so sorry for what went down mhmmmmmm FUCK. Shelly please don't leave me baby please. Urghh fuck you feel so good" as I say all this I'm pounding the shit out of her. " I forgive u baby.. Uhhhh I FORGIVE YOU ahhh I'm also cumming Aug bae I'm cummmmmmming." She screamed her pussy closed up around my dick causing me to push in deep then pull out just in time as hot cum gushed on her stomach "FUCK SHELLY ahhhhhhhh" I let out a roar of a moan and collapsed on her.

"Please stay with me baby I beg you. Nothing happ---" she cut me off with a kiss and told me she knows, how? I don't even give a fuck lol. Rain still pouring. We got dressed and went inside. Time for round 2...

Well Miss Shelly I truly hope u enjoyed it.

Please vote, COMMENT and follow me on insta @Iam_Thee_Zee. Add me on KIK:AquariusZee

Thank you in advance.