Ass Whoopin 4

And another one!!

Shakeria

So mom and dad are going on a date and have asked me to babysit Tanya. Like Really? Babysit a 14 year girl? Do these people understand that I have a life? I'm 21 for crying out loud. My friend asked me to go to a certain party with her tonight. Yup! Same night when papa and mama are going out. Believe me I'm going to that party.

As of right now im getting ready to leave since its already 08:23 and the party starts at 9:00. My parents left like 5 minutes ago so I'm good.

"TANYA" I yelled for her to come downstairs. She came and when she saw that I was dressed she walked faster to me.

"Where are you going Keria, dad is gonna kill you, you know that right?" she asked rhetorically as she sat on her favourite chair.

"He won't if he doesn't find out. I'll be back very soon." I said walking out the front door.

"Shakeria you suppose to be looking after me." Tanya said.

"Girl you 14. You'll be fine." With that said I left.

20 minutes later

The party was turnt to say the very least. I walked in the kitchen and my girl Moosa was there, she looked at me with big eyes.

"Your dad let you come?" I just smiled. "You snuck out didn't you?" she asked again and I still had a smile on my face. "Your father is gonna kill you Keria." She said sitting next to me.

"He won't if he doesn't find out. In an hour imma head out." I replied.

"We'll see." she said and sipped her drink.

We partied and an hour turned to 2 hours and 2 turned to 3 real quick. I checked the time and it was 11pm "SHIT!!" I thought to myself. I quickly said my goodbyes and dashed to my car... "Dad is going to kill me tonight." I said to myself as i sped home and as I was driving towards our drive way I saw their car. "God help me". I muttered lowly sending a small prayer to the universe.

YN.

We were out on our date since my baby would be leaving for tour in the next 3 days so he decided to treat me to an outing. We had a great time, we went to a fancy restaurant, then took a walk to buy ice cream then went to the beach to just listen to the waves... ahh my husband is such a romantic when his not angry at someone.

We left Tanya with Keria since we just wanted it to be us. I just hope that nothing foul happened between them tonight.

"Let's head home bae to continue our "we" time." Aug said while kissing my cheek.

"The kids are home though daddy."I responded with a giggle.

"Keep calling me that and I'll really put it on you ma." he responded while opening my door causing me to let out a hearty laugh.

The ride home was quiet, a peaceful kinda quiet though. He would look at me and smile and so would I. We got home and I saw his face change, he frowned his eyebrows together.

"Where the hell is Shakeria???" he said in a low tone seeing that her car is gone. Oh my gosh this child is gonna be the death of me. Like I'm tired of protecting and defending her from her father.

August...

The night was perfect, PERFECT and Shakeria had to ruin it. I'm tired of this girl really I'm gonna go to prison for murder for real. Couldn't she just do what she told for once in her life? Why must she disobey me and her ma all the time? I'm numb right now.

"Daddy?" Tanya said as we walked in the house. She left my princess alone man, ALONE. Yes she's 14 but still. I hugged Tanya and went to the kitchen to drink water cause my throat instantly went dry.