Stupid Argument part 2

I left out the house after that incident with the glass and him asking me if i was really mad at his untidiness. Honestly yes. Anyone who comes home tired and finds the place much worse then a pigsty they'll get pissed..shoot I know I do.

Here I was in my car bumping Hard Knocks by the lazy ass i left at home just driving till i found my self parking at the beach. I got out the car and walked in the sand then sat down. I looked out at the waves and I just start crying. Crying for many things at once. The day I had, the environment and people I work with, my issues with my best friend and now my selfish boyfriend.

I was thinking to myself as to why was he so selfish. He wouldn't have died if he cleaned. I cried for what felt like hours till I couldn't anymore. I just sat there watching the water and allowing it to calm me down.

After I did calm down i got up and walked back to my car, got in and once again drove home in complete silence. I got home and opened the front door to my surprise the house was Clean SPOTLESS. I was shocked by this and i walked in the kitchen to see August washing dishes his back facing me.

I walked over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kissed his back causing him to turn and looked at me for the longest time then i pecked his lips a few times but he deepened the kiss. He picked me up and placed me on the counter top as he stood between my legs making me wrap them around him.

I started undressing him and he did the same soon we were naked and he pushed his fingers in me while looking at me in the eyes.

"Talk to me baby." He said breaking the silence. That's when i sighed and moaned.

"Faster please babe. Move them faster." He did as I instructed him. He went as fast as he could and i threw my head back as I felt my climax coming. After a few more pumps from his fingers I released on them and he slowed down to a stop then he pulled out and kissed me hard.

I got down from the counter and walked out the kitchen to our room as he followed behind. I laid on the bed opening my legs wide for him. He got in between my legs rubbing his dick on my hard clit making me moan out. "Fuck Aug... Put it in me already baby please."

He plunged in me and started slow but his speed was increasing with each thrust. He kept hitting my spot till I cried out. "August. August. AUGUST baby imma cum, imma cum honey ooooh FUCK YES!!" I came and my body shook against him making him stop his movements.

My high eventually subsided then he started pumping in me vigorously with no mercy chasing his own release making me clench my pussy walls around his dick.

"YN! you gonna make me cum in this pussy ... ahh!! Stop.. all that clenching baby...OPEN SHIT!!" He screamed the last part at me.

"Fuck baby, Fucking go deeper baby deeper." I clench on him again and he pumped even harder.

"I'm going to cum love... This pussy is too good baby its too good for me, I'm cumming baby FUUCK!!!" He screamed as he released deep in me.

"Ohh wow baby that was great.." He said trying to catch he's breathe. "I'm sorry for being untidy babe it will never happen again."He said against my neck.

"Its okay baby, I'm sorry for overreacting about it and for walking out on you. Its just that I was in a bad mood from the shit that took place today." I explained to him then he looked at me nodding and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Yn." He said.

"I love you Aug." I respond back to him then with heavy eyelids soon we fell asleep.

FIN....

Please vote, comment and follow.

THANK YOU.