@_Lovely_Me__ part2

*later in the evening*

The day went on quiet fast thanks to Netflix and Minion Rush lol. Currently I was home alone, dad had to handle a few things at his tattoo parlor and he aint been home in like 6 hours.

I was on my 5th movie when the front door opened and he walked in with Chinese food.. Life saver dad. I jumped from the couch and went into the kitchen to grab mine. He asked me a few things then emerged upstairs to shower then sleep.

"Its tonight or never" I thought to myself. I finished my movie and checked the time and it was 11:36pm. I got up switchin everything off and goin to my room. I took a quick shower thinking about what I was about to do, I hope it don't backfires on me.

After lotioning I slid on my pink booty shorts I sleep in and a matching tank. I sat on my bed think about how I'm gon do it... "FUCK IT" I said to myself as I headed to his room. When I got to his door I pushed it a bit and peeped my head inside he was sleeping in the same position as he was in the morning.

I gulped walking to his bed, he was fast asleep. I climbed on it and crawled to him and straddled his lower pelvis, sittin directly on top of "him". He was semi hard and thick too. I leaned forward and started kissing and licking his neck..Lord forgive me.

Aug...

She kissed and licked on my neck as she was grinding on mr Classy who by the way was WIDE AWAKE. I guess she couldn't stay in Florida fo long without daddy huh. I moaned as she began kissin my lips passionately.

"Mmmm Yaz..." I moaned in the kiss. I reached down grabbin her ass and realized she was wearin booty shorts.. Yasmine hates those though. I rubbed her thighs yes they was thick but not like Yaz's. Instantly I opened my eyes to see Mia on top of me.

"MIA! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I screamed at her, she didn't seem to care coz she carried on kissin my neck and grindin faster. At this point I couldn't say nun.

"Just this once daddy." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Please" she said while grindin harder, I lost it.

I turned her over and snatched em shorts off and ripped her tank open. I removed my clothing then opened her legs wide apart lickin my bottom lip, she was drippin wet, FO ME!.

"Ya mama gon kill me Mia baby." I said lookin her in the eyes.

"What she aint know won't hurt her." She spoke while squeezin ha titties, SHIT! She spread her legs further apart and I aligned myself with her entrance which made her moan lowly. This child is tryna make me sin before God... But I can't stop now!

MIA...

He slid inside my tight walls, I was tight but not virgin tight though.. He lifted his eyebrow at me I'm sure he noticed, I'm in for 21 questions later. He started moving in and out slowly

"How does it feel Mia?" He asked, he could see my damn eyes rolling to the back of my head. I remained quiet Jesus was he fucking me right.

"I. ASKED. YA. A. DAMN. QUESTION" she said pounding me hard. At this point he was all in and LAWD was he big.

"FUCK! DADDY! You feel soooooo goooood... Hmmmmmmmm faster please..." He started poundin me fast and harder too. He leaned down so we were face to face. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, I crashed our lips together and the war between our tongues started.

He pulled away and looked at me shaking his head. " Ya such a naughty girl Mia" he whispered while locking me in place by sliding his arms under my shoulders and pullin me down as he thrusted in fast.. "Rub ya clit fa daddy..... Hhmmmmm Fuck, Ya shit grabbin onto me baby ahhhhh..." He spoke while lookin me dead in the eyes.

He let go of my shoulders and told me to turn over, I obliged doin what he said. As soon as I got in position he rammed in me causing me to jerk forward.

"OHHH MY GOSH! DADDY!" I screamed as he fucked me deep and hard. He was hitting my spot like a PRO! Causin my pussy to grip him harder.

"Fuuuuck baby... Don't do that shit!" He said smacking my ass. I started throwing it back on him and he lost his sanity.. "MIA! YA GONNA MAKE A NIGGA BUST! FUUUCK!" He moaned so loudly I smirked at him.

"Lemme ride you papi" as soon as I uttered those words he pulled out and laid on his back breathing rather hard.. "You okay daddy?" I asked against his slightly parted lips as I straddled him.

"Hmmmm... You're evi....SHIT MIA BABY!" I slid down rather hard on him I gasped too. I started grinding and rolling my hips while he held my waist. "Ya pussy feel soooo Good ma... GODDAMMIT!" His eyes rolled to the back of his head and I knew he was finna cum.

I lowered my body and started kissin him and he locked me in place again by wrapping his arms around my back and started thrusting upwards fast as hell.

"Scream my name baby" he said sternly.. I had my mouth open but nun came out... "SCREAM MY FUCKIN NAME MIAAAA.." He was poundin me so fast tears started rolling out.

"Daddy.. I.. I.. I....... Mmmmmm.. I'm finnnnnnaaa cuuuuuum..." I whispered against his ear.

"Then I suggest you do what I said." He instructed. He turned me over and pounded faster than a motorboat.

"DADDDDY... I'M CUMMMMMING AHHHHHHHHHHH..." I screamed at the top of my lungs. Soon I felt him swell inside me and I knew he was close too so I clenched my walls tight on him.

"FUCK! Imma nut baby... Imma... NUT aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh SHIT!!!" He moaned then pulled out before he came inside of me, he spilled his seed on my stomach.. "SHIT! MIAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He said as he collapsed next to me.

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately before he came back to his senses. I broke the kiss and quickly left his room to my own. As soon as I got in my room I locked my door and went straight to the shower. After 20 minutes I stepped out and grabbed my pink cotton undies and an over sized shirt. The time read 3:15 am.. "Damn" I said laying on my bed smiling.

I woke up around 11am and my legs hurt like a overworked bitch.. "This nigga put in too much work shit" I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom to pee, that shit hurt even WORSE,"JESUS!" I semi yelled. I ran me a hot bath and sat for an hour. When I got out I felt a bit better but was still sore.

I put on black leggings and a black t shirt and nike slides. When I opened my door my booty shorts where folded there but my tank wasn't, guess he threw it away since he tore it. I slowly made my way down the stairs and went in the kitchen and he was there making a sandwich. My heart skipped 30 beats literally.

"A- afternoon dad" I said as I walked to the fridge for juice. He looked at me and smirked amused by the fact that I was tryna hid my limping.

"Sit down Mia." He spoke while cutting his food. I sat down not looking at him, I knew what he was finna say. "Who took ya virginity?" My head shot up fast.. I wasn't expecting that.

" Uhh..J- Jason, Myka's friend." I told him. He nodded pouring himself juice.

"Come give daddy a kiss before I step out." He said looking at me. I wonder what he got in his mind. I got up and walked to him and kissed his cheek. When I turned to walk away he pulled my arm and crashed our lips together and squeezed my ass in the process.

"When Myka is asleep later, imma pay ya a luh visit aight?" He said against my lips and I nodded. He smacked my ass as he walked past me with his juice causing me to wince. He laughed "That's yours naughty girl." He said referring to the sandwich.

"Well I guess it won't be just a 1 time thing" I said to myself smiling.   

FIN!!!

@_Lovely_Me__ I hope you enjoyed it.

Please VOTE and comment guys.

Ghost readers guys what yall doin is really unfair,Yall read but don't vote. We crack our skulls writing these imagines and stories that yall read but don't even show appreciation by taping on the star in the end. I think voting is much easier than reading itself. Its no use updating when we get over 1K reads but 47 votes and 0 comments. Come on guys be realistic.

Find me on Kik: AquariusZee.

Love yall.