Life saver Part 1

Keisha...

I'm sooo late for work, Again. Damn this traffic be moving slower than a fuckin snail. Let me call my boss just to tell him that imma be late, just hope this nigga aint gonna trip on me.

"Hello Keisha" he said. "Mornin mr James, I just wanna inform you that I'm running late.. This traffic is ju-" he cut me off as I was explaining "take your time, there's no electricity in this place anyway, you'll get bored and start whining lol" he said. "Oh well then, see u when I see you lol" I say then hang up. Ha great. I open the radio and Only By Nicki Minaj is on so I jammed.

I made it in the city near my work place and I see a group of guys surrounding someone, what's goin on here?. I slow down to look. Oh my Gosh they're hitting this homeless. I know him coz he always here asking for change or food. What happened to humanity, people are just passing by. Well not me. I pulled over grabbed my gun from the glove compartment and went to them. Mind you it was still on safety mode.

I pointed at the one who was kicking "Kick him again your ass will be on the news tonight.." They turned and started to back away from him "get up I said to the guy" which he did but slowly. Looked like he was in pain. "Walk away and if I see you turn trust me I'll load all my bullets in you." I said to them and the ran away.

I turned and saw the guy leaning on the wall coughing. "Hey are you ok?" I ask him. "Yea I'm straight. Thank you" he said and started to limp away. Ohh my gosh he is in pain.. Ohhhh I hate thissss "Hey buddy wait up" I scream to him. He turned and looked at me "hey what's your name?" I asked him "uhh I'm August" he said. "Alright August, u coming with me ok" I say to him "uhmm ma'am thank you but I'm straight" he said "In case u missed it, that wasn't a question. So come on" I said with a smile and handed out my hand for him to grab. We got in the car and I called my boss again.

"Keisha!" Mr James said, "hey sir, is the electricity back?" "Uhh no its gon be out the whole day so don't bother coming in, go home" he said. "Yassssss.. I mean imma see u tomorrow then" I say to him then hang up. I look over to August and he was looking down. "I'm Keisha by the way" I say to him with a smile. He smiled back then looked down again.

We got to my apartment and went inside. First thing I did was run him a hot bath and I took all him clothes and threw them away. I gave him my brothers black sweat pant, underwear (NEW.. NOT WORN) and a t shirt with socks. I walked in the spare room he was standing in the mirror lookin at himself. DAMN HE WAS FINE. The Tattoos on his body MY GAWD.

"Keisha?!?" I came back to earth as he now stood in front of me. "Uhh h-here are you new clothes, don't worry the boxers aint never been worn. Come downstairs when you done" I say as I backed up bumping on the door I smiled and exited. He is gorgeously SEXY.

I finish cooking and he came down shirtless, I swear this boy is tryna give me a heart attach. I dished up for him and he dug in like he hadn't eaten for years. He actually asked for seconds, which I gladly dished up. "So how old are you" he asked "why August don't u know its rude to ask for a lady's age" I say laughing. "Well I'm sorry miss Keisha, but seriously you look very young" " well I am I'm only 20" I tell him " how old are you?" I added "I'm 22" he said. Hmmm 22 nice.

we went to the mall to buy him clothes, toiletries and shoes and got him a hair cut (AN: he honestly needs a haircut FR). Then went home watched movies and just chilled. That was exactly 7 months ago.