Random 2

Chelsea...

"So August you gon leave  just like that?" I asked my best friend as he got up ready to leave my place. See earlier we got In an argument about me loosing my virginity card to Chris instead of him.

"I just can't deal with your nonsense right now Chelsea." He responded walking to the door.

"But Ant, u don't eve-" he cut me off as I was explaining.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT CHELSEA. YOU KNOW GOOD AND FUCKIN WELL THAT I GOT FEELINGS FOR YOUR ASS BUT YOU STILL SLEEP WITH HIM.. WHAT THE FUCK? HOW YOU GON EXPLAIN THAT?" he yelled.

The only thing I could do was look at the carpet. I knew he had feelings for me cause he once told me but that was like 3 years ago, I honestly thought he out grew them, but clearly not.

"Exactly what I thought. I'm out" he said and turned walkin towards the door then I jumped from my couch and ran to him.

"Aug wai-" I said grabbing his arm but he snatched it from me

"DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH ME CHELS" He spat. I ain't givin up that easily, I can't loose him. He all I have. I grabbed him by his shirt and I hugged him while he struggled to get me off of him.

"Chelsea please let g-" I cut him off

"I'm sorry for hurting you Aug, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me." I said with tears on my face

"What u did is fucked up, you hurt me bad. GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME MAN" he pushed me  and I stumbled back.

" THAT NIGGA DON'T GIVE A SHIT BOUT YOU CHELSEA! HE DON'T CARE BOUT YOU. I DO! I'M ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, WHY? COZ I I LOVE YOU. BUT NO YO-" I couldn't bare hearing him say all those things so I jumped on him causing him to stumble against the door and I kissed him.

He didn't kiss back "please kiss me back Aug, I'm sorry, just kiss me back please" I pleaded to him with tears flowing from both our eyes and kissed him again but he didn't.

"August?" I whispered against his lips.

"I'm sorry babe." he pushed me back, opened the door and left. I slid down the door and cried hard. I couldn't believe I just lost my best friend.

                    *3 weeks later*

Ever since that day he's been ignoring me. Every time when I see him in school he don't even look my direction. Even my friends have been on my case about this whole thing.. I mean, I know I fucked up but NOBODY IS PERFECT give me a break.

I've had enough of this, I miss my best friend, So I figured Imma pay him a visit after school. 

As soon as I got home I took a shower and got dressed in his basketball shorts and a gray tank, a hoodie and my Orange nike slides and I walked to his place since he stays not too far from me.

I knocked and his ma opened the door "mama A." I said hugging her since she like my second ma. She laughed and unlike her son she hugged me back. "Is he in?" I asked her

"Yea he is. I'll go get him" she said and I stopped her.

"I got it mama thank you though." I smiled and walked up the stairs to his room.

When I got closer to his room i heard Do you remember me by V. Bozeman softly playing.. That's our favorite song. I opened the door and walked in seeing him laying on his back in his bed with his eyes closed in just sweat pants his black Polo Ralph Lauren underwear on display and white socks.

I climbed in bed with him and laid next to him and placed my head on his chest.

"SHI...  Chelsea?" He said jumping a bit . "What u doin here?" He sat up causing me to sit up too and leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry August." I said lookin straight ahead.

He remained quite. That's when a tear fell from my eye, I wipped it away but a sea of them flowed down.

"Please say something. I miss you so much. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry. Please forgive me August." By this time I was crying hard.

I felt him wrap his arms around me and held me tight as I cried.

"I miss you too Chels and I forgive you bae." He said kissin my head. I turned my head and we looked at each other then he kissed me passionately.

"Will you still have me as your girl?" I asked after pulling away from the kiss.

He smiled "it will be my pleasure. I love you Chelsea." He said.

"I love you too August." I responded and we shared another kiss then decided to sleep.

Finnnn...

Ahhh an update after soooooo long lol.

I had soooooo much fun at the Chris Brown X tour last weekend. August was amazing, my voice is still recovering from all the screaming lol.

Please comment and vote.

Add me on kik :AquariusZee.

Love y'all