Touchy Feely 3

Chelsea...

He whooped me. He actually whooped me like a child on top of that. I know I shouldn't have slapped him but he pissed me off cause he was not seeing the wrong in what he did.

Like nigga I'm at the concert which is rare since I'm his assistant not his manager. But since he begged me to come I did. Only for him to do that shit. Any woman would be furious and resort to what I did but now my ass is in heat.

I got under the covers and attempted to sleep but I couldn't. "Maybe I overreacted." I said to myself as I turned to face the ceiling. Yea! I overreacted indeed.

I got off the bed and opened the bedroom door and saw him sitting on the couch watching CNN. I closed the door and laughed to myself. He hates the news and now he's watching them. Damn!! he truly is pissed.

I opened the door trying my hardest not to bust out in a fit of laughter right there. I walked and stood behind him just thinking about what to say to him.

"August." I called his name which he obviously ignored.

"Aug?" I said again this time moving closer to him. He ignored me yet again. I sighed. I rubbed his shoulders wrapped my arms around his neck placing my chin on his shoulder.

"Baby..." I said softly turning to look as the side of his face and it was red, my hand print was clear as day.

"Leave me alone." He said to me still focused on the tv. I jumped over the couch straddled his lap and buried my face on his neck and lightly kissed it.

"I'm sorry for slapping you baby." I said lifting my head to see the hand print closer. Damn I got him good. He still didn't say nothing. So I started kissing where I hit him down his jaw line to his neck where my main focus is at.

"Babyyyyy" I moaned while sucking and biting on his neck.

"What Chelsea?" He responded still focused on the tv. I bit him hard just to get his attention and I did. He smacked me hard on ass and not forgetting to grab it. "What you want?" He asked.

"Your attention for starters." I said looking at him and he squeezed my ass hard making me moan.

"I'm mad at you, so leave me alone." He said with a smirk.

"Why?" I asked so confused.

"You slapped me and you bit me."

"But you pissed me off that's why I did that."

"How did I piss you off?" He asked also sounding confused.

"You weren't taking our conversation seriously. You saw it as a joke that's what pissed me off and I slapped you." I said then ran my finger down his bruised face.

"Never do that again Chels." He said with a serious face, so I decided to toy with him.

"Or what?" I pondered. He looked at me for a while then swiftly got up with me still attached to him. He power walked to the bedroom and practically threw me on the bed.

Then he snatched my robe off of me leaving me in my hot pink boy shorts and sport bra set. He quickly undressed himself, his eyes still fixed on me in pure lust and mischief, I instantly felt my core dripping.

He crawled back to me on the bed still spotting that same look. "Do you really wanna know what will happen?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said back to him. He smirked and ripped my underwear off my body also my bra and he took off his boxers. He spread my legs far apart, I think he liked what he saw caused he smirked biting his lip.

"Don't make noise." After he said that he rammed inside me and i screamed cause he was too deep.

"Baby...... Your in tooooo deep." I moaned out arching my back off the bed. He looked down at us and sucked his teeth then pulled out.

"I'm not even half way Chelsea look." He showed me and open my legs further apart then he pushed inside me and didn't stop till he was in fully. "Now I'm in deep." He whispered to my ear as he let me adjust. At this point I was speechless even failing to blink.

He place his face on the crook of my neck and thrusted in and out of me slow and deep. His grunts in my ear made me even wetter which made him slid in and out much easier. I think he felt that cause he groaned loudly and kissed my lips passionately.

His speed started to increase and I clawed the sheets trying to push back but he pulled me back down and locked me in by placing his arms under my shoulders. "OH MY GOO....SSSSSSHHHH AUGUST BABE......" He lifted his head to look at me dead in the eyes still pounding in me relentlessly fast.

I couldn't keep my eyes opened any longer so I closed them only to open them again when he suddenly slammed hard in me." Open em eyes ma." He demanded. His grip tightening on my shoulders and his pace increasing.

We had a stare down as he pounded in me fast, "mmmmmm fuck August baby.." I moaned out and he just kept his eyes on me not saying a word which made me remember him tellin me to be quiet. The room fell quiet and the only sound that could be heard was our skin slamming together. I swear that sound alone could drive you insane.

"Baby imma cum..... YOU FUCKING ME SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD... SHIIIIIIT!!" I felt my stomach tighten and he twitched inside of me. He thrusted harder and faster not taking his eyes from me.

"Wait for me bae." He whispered going even faster if that is possible. My pussy clenched on him hard and he hissed loudly "Fuck imma nut baby... Cum with me ma... Nut with me." He paused with his mouth opened but nothing coming out. He pounded deeper and we both lost it. "FUCK!!!" We both screamed in unison and he pushed in me and stayed in till our wave calmed down.

After a few minutes he pulled out and fell on his stomach next to me still breathing hard. "That's what will happen to you if you hit me again, But only harder." He said as he turned to face me.

"Mhmmm I hear you daddy." I said back tiredly. He kissed me deeply then told me to sleep and we both did.

FIN!!!

Well @MoniiBabyeh here's the imagine you threatened me for. I've never been under pressure like this before and my good friend Chelsea single handedly managed to do it. AMEN to you lol.

Please vote and comment.

I love ya'll!