The Move...

I was sitting in my office bored because i didn't have any work to do for the rest of the day. So me being me the shopperholic that I am decided to go on the internet to look at some shoes and bags from Shein since there was a sale.

"Ooh this is cute." I said smiling and clicking on the add to cart option. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me causing me to look slowly over my shoulder and see my boss Mr Alsina so focused on what i was looking at.

"Mr Alsina you scared me." I said holding my chest in pure shock.

"Do I scare you? Which one you like amongst all these?" He asked referring to the bags obviously covering the first one.

"I'm inlove with this one." I said pointing to a beautiful bag with rainbow colors.

"Mhmmm." Was all he said before placing a particular file on my desk.

"Why aren't you working any way YN?" He asked taking a seat on my desk.

"There's nothing to do sir, I finished all my work." I responded leaning back on my chair.

"Really? Wow! Then why you still here?" He asked again. This man is full of questions today.

"Well its only 11:45 sir." I said with a slight sarcastic tone.

"And you're already finished? Wow I'm truly impressed . Well, I'm going to my house to finish packing since I'm moving, mind helping a me out?" He politely asked.

"Sure no problem." I said while gathering all your stuff. I walk to my car and got in then followed Mr Alsina to his place.

"DAMN!!" I said to myself completely in awe when I saw how huge his house is. I stepped out the car and walked to his side where he was standing.

"Sir, I really think you should hire the movers to come help you pack." I said with a chuckle looking at the huge building.

"Is it too big?" He asked

"Uhh yeah." I responded with widened eyes.

"That's not the only big thing I own."he mumbles I couldn't hear.

"You said something sir?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No dear." He responded with a smile. I walked into his house and my jaw drops when i saw everything has been packed.

"Mr Alsi-" I begin to say but got cut off by him. He kissed me passionately and lifted me against the wall while sliding a hand under my tight pencil skirt and grabbed my ass.

.

.

To be continued